Flying the Emerald Coast in the Cessna T210

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 26. 02. 2024
  • Welcome back fellow Aviators! Come along as we fly home along the Emerald Coast of Florida. We finished up the Southeast Aero Fair and are headed back to KDTN.
    Here is the link for my book on Amazon:
    www.amazon.com/Hangar-Tales-M...

Komentáře • 39

• @bernardanderson3758
    @bernardanderson3758 Před 5 měsíci +1

Yes sir I’ll keep you and your son and family in our prayers

• @johnhammond8806
    @johnhammond8806 Před 4 měsíci

Hi there. I am in Queensland, Australia. Just got a call from our son who has just got his first job as a pilot on a cattle property in central western qld flying 210s and 206s. We are very excited for him. It’s been a long joirney to secure his first job. Watching your video has given me a taste of the wonderful life that now lays before him.

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 4 měsíci

That's cool! I run a very small herd of cattle myself. Certainly nothing I need a plane for though! Tell him I hope he has blue skies and reach out if he ever wants to compare notes on the 210. I am always up for learning a better way to operate the plane.

• @MashingAudio
    @MashingAudio Před 5 měsíci +1

Now that is what you call a greased landing!

• @marvinhuckins1355
    @marvinhuckins1355 Před 5 měsíci +1

Never been saltwater fishing but imagine the fish is good! Keep’m flying Matt

• @bernardanderson3758
    @bernardanderson3758 Před 5 měsíci +1

Love the 210s

• @billgalante1181
    @billgalante1181 Před 5 měsíci +2

Great video, keep up your good work.

• @YANKYVICTOR
    @YANKYVICTOR Před 2 měsíci +1

Beautiful views! Happy and safe flying! 🔥🔥

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 2 měsíci +1

Thank you for coming along! My Sun N Fun videos have some good views as well. Blue skies! -TFS

• @rogerclarke3291
    @rogerclarke3291 Před 4 měsíci

Hi from the UK. Praying for Luke. Thanks for sharing.

• @ChristopherPalmer-tc4ys
    @ChristopherPalmer-tc4ys Před 28 dny +1

Hey I am new to your channel. You do a great job. We will be praying for Luke and hope all goes well. Safe travels.

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 25 dny

Thank you so much! We are thankful that Luke is doing better. He had a chronic condition that seems to have cleared up on its own. We are simply waiting to see if it returns.

• @boogerwood
    @boogerwood Před 15 dny

Hope your son is doing better. Praying for you all.

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 15 dny

@@boogerwood he is! Thanks you for asking. We never knew what it was but his symptoms ended on Easter and haven’t come back.

• @jamani1086
    @jamani1086 Před 5 měsíci +1

Luke 🙏 👍 ❤

• @visaartier9582
    @visaartier9582 Před 2 měsíci

Grew up in that area, lots of reds to catch and wade fishing is a great way to spend a day. Check out the Navarre beach pier if you’re ever around there. Longest pier on the gulf!

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 2 měsíci

Thanks! I love wade fishing and have never pier fished. I want try it soon.

• @user-yj1iw3tx9f
    @user-yj1iw3tx9f Před 5 měsíci +1

👍🏻🙏🏻

• @budowens6478
    @budowens6478 Před 4 měsíci

Praying for Luke for complete healing

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 3 měsíci

Thank you, we are still trying to figure it out and appreciate your prayers.

• @cmcbeath911
    @cmcbeath911 Před 2 měsíci

Matt love the videos especially since I fly out of DTN as well!! JKA in 2 hours is my go to beach destination

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 2 měsíci

Awesome! What are you flying?

• @cmcbeath911
      @cmcbeath911 Před 2 měsíci

@@TheFlyingSalesman a Turbo 182 413TC

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 2 měsíci +1

@@cmcbeath911 That is a great airplane. I got my private in a B model 182 and have 100 hours or so in 182s. If you see me around the airport be sure to say hi.

• @TheMarkus818
    @TheMarkus818 Před 4 měsíci

Dauphin island is great. Call the number on the small building a get a good fish dinner.

• @rogerfalnes5155
    @rogerfalnes5155 Před 4 měsíci

Hi there, new sub here. Just curious if there is a way to level out the volume between your in-cabin comms and broadcast comms? It seems to get very quiet when talking to ATC and much louder again when the mic isn't keyed up. Just offering some unsolicited input, hopefully not out of line. Thanks for the great content!

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 4 měsíci +1

Thank you for subscribing and appreciating the content. It is not out of line at all. I need to do a better job of this. Audio has been my weakness from the beginning and even I am not happy... YET! LOL

• @Brandon_Lowe
    @Brandon_Lowe Před 4 měsíci

Great video! What mount do you use for your phone?

• @TheFlyingSalesman
      @TheFlyingSalesman  Před 4 měsíci +1

This is what I use. It works well but can tell it is already getting loose and will have to get another at some point. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08LKTZ91X?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

• @rogersmart1766
    @rogersmart1766 Před měsícem

Is that a normally aspirated 210 or is if TC?