WHY I DON’T LIKE TO JUMP BEGODES // BEGODE T4

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 20. 07. 2023
  • I don't understand why it feels so much different!
    Hopefully the "Flat Pedal" Firmware helps? Whenever they get around to making that for all the fw versions.
    This was recorded a while back btw.
  • Sport

Komentáře • 25

• @julianandyvonne
    @julianandyvonne Před rokem

I definitely can't jump like you but I had exactly the same feeling.
    I just thought it was me.
    So pleased you shared this👍

• @openpalmclosedfist2282
    @openpalmclosedfist2282 Před rokem +1

I started putting my wheel into soft mode and it made a huge difference. however you are hitting jumps to the moon the ones in the back, i have not.

• @BigORider
    @BigORider Před rokem

I like having the tilt angle easy to set in the app on v12 ht. No suspension tho of course.

• @trubttam
      @trubttam  Před rokem

Begode is finally going to add that feature when they update their app.

• @jakl
    @jakl Před rokem

I hope the extreme is better

• @gridezeridez
    @gridezeridez Před rokem

I’ve found that calibrating the wheel forward a titch helps. But ultimately the balance is just off for jumping

• @trubttam
      @trubttam  Před rokem +1

I just figured that out Sunday 🤣 I really don’t like the feeling of having my pedal’s calibrated down tho, I only did 2 degrees and I felt like I was in my top toes, totally made the weird overcorrecting thing chill tho 🙏

• @glendonchan1081
    @glendonchan1081 Před rokem

The flat firmware is supposed to help with this. Unfortunately my master is also not compatible. Begodes have always had this odd sort of terrain tracking where the pedals seem to want to tilt up if you're going up a steep incline. I always had the impression that the tilt up in the air was part of that continuing. They definitely have some more work to do on the firmware side of things...

• @trubttam
      @trubttam  Před rokem

Same my board won’t take it either 😢 they are estimating like 6 weeks and they will be dropping a new app and more fw updates.

• @glendonchan1081
      @glendonchan1081 Před rokem

@@trubttam I hope so, I'm on really old firmware (V1.1 master). So much dip around corners and so much terrain tracking. Not a deal breaker for the street but quite the killer on the dirt 💀

• @DODOisbetter
    @DODOisbetter Před rokem

Hmm interesting I have a begode t4 and haven't had as much of your problem. It still throws but but not as much as you show in your video interesting. I'm running medium mode haven't tried other ones but I can't consistently jump on decent sizes without problem. I wonder why. What batch have you got?

• @PEVRider
    @PEVRider Před rokem

What glove is that? Got any link?

• @trubttam
      @trubttam  Před rokem

Hillbilly Wrist Guard Gloves - Full Finger a.co/d/iyjM1nE

• @roghaj
    @roghaj Před rokem

Did the new.master firmware make a difference?

• @trubttam
      @trubttam  Před rokem

I can’t install it because they only made it for 1 version of the Master and mine isn’t the right one 🥲

• @roghaj
      @roghaj Před rokem

@@trubttam We can try from a different phone next time I see you. Saturday Night Fever ride?

• @trubttam
      @trubttam  Před rokem

@@roghaj I tried from my android too there is only the one updated fw anywhere I looked and my board won’t take it 😢

• @TeamBlindMouse
    @TeamBlindMouse Před rokem

what pedals are you running there ?

• @trubttam
      @trubttam  Před rokem

Those are erides Wolverine pedals 👍

• @johnnygovroom
    @johnnygovroom Před rokem

bro... i thought that was just me... my master does that jumpin.
    have you tried soft?

• @trubttam
      @trubttam  Před rokem

Nah I tried medium and didn’t like it and it didn’t help. Not gonna go even softer haha

• @trubttam
      @trubttam  Před rokem +1

You might try messing with pedal angle. I normally calibrate my pedals to be toes up about 2 degrees to help avoid catching trail rocks, yesterday I calibrated to toes down 2 degrees and it was much much easier to land the jumps, the wheel did not tilt back as aggressively. I don’t like riding with a toes down pedal but it is somewhat necessary for bigger jumps on a Begode I guess. Hopefully that new firmware is better.

• @johnnygovroom
      @johnnygovroom Před rokem

@@trubttam thanks for the heads up bro

•  Před rokem

Nice..... Perfect
    And Now lets get Begode see it and understand WHY we need a fix ASAP!
    EUCzero
    (Love you videos)