TNT

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 2. 08. 2023
  • A week ago I was challenged by Fabbed Fun to also do a video of my top 5 tractor modifications and or add ons. I accepted the challenge and here is my top 5 list. And in return, I'm calling out Projects with JW and Chicken Hawk Farmstead to do the same :)
    Link to Fabbed Fun (check him out): / @fabbedfun
    Link to Projects with JW: / @projectswithjw
    Link to Chicken Hawk Farmstead: / @chickenhawkfarmstead8478
    Link to ITC Side Step: itcquickattach.com/?ApplyProm...
    Link to 'a better chainsaw bracket: itcquickattach.com/?ApplyProm... (search "SAW BOSS")
    Link to the remote battery terminal: amzn.to/3MiHWON
    Link to the light bar: amzn.to/3OEM3He
    Link to wheel spacers: www.motorsport-tech.com/tract...
    Be sure to check out ITC Quick Attach for all your tractor accessory needs, he is a friend of the channel!
    If you would like to support the channel further, here are a couple easy ways to go about it.
    1. Follow this link or any of my amazon description links whenever you are shopping on Amazon, does not matter what you buy after following a link, a very small percentage goes to help support the channel - amzn.to/44lVW1O Not my product, just thought it was a good link to get started.
    2. Consider trying out the "Super Thanks" option below the video.
    3. Hit like on the video and subscribe to the channel :) You never know what I will be posting as this is more of a variety channel than anything specific... heck, I don't usually know what I'm going to be doing from one week to the next :)

Komentáře • 41

• @G.I.JeffsWorkbench
    @G.I.JeffsWorkbench Před 3 dny

Great list. Thanks for the links. Very nice & helpful video. Thanks for sharing.

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  Před 3 dny

Glad you enjoyed it Jeff. It was a fun video to make as well. Really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment as well, thank you.

• @tractortalkwithgary1271
    @tractortalkwithgary1271 Před 11 měsíci +3

You did a great job on this video. One of the best one I have seen yet. One of my favorites anyway.
    Logan challenged me as well.
    It has been fun both doing this as well as watching others.
    Enjoy the time with your family. Especially your Dad. Most likely , one day will come when he is no longer going to be there.
    My Dad only lasted to 95. Almost. Would have been 95 in a couple months. Still burning wood. Cutting it himself. Driving tractors and helping me with lots of projects.
    We were two bulls in the same pasture when I was younger. Both stubborn as the day is long. Now, there is not a day that goes by that I don’t miss him.

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  Před 11 měsíci +1

Gary I watched your video and the one by Projects with JW last night as well. I am envious of your Kubota, that is a great looking tractor. We had a couple similar favorites, and some different ones as well. Keep up the great videos!

• @TryNewThings

Am also jealous that your farm has 220 more acres than mine :)

@tractortalkwithgary1271 Před 11 měsíci

@@TryNewThings , thank you. You as well.

@tractortalkwithgary1271 Před 11 měsíci +1

@@TryNewThings , it is a lot of work taking care of all of this. It never ends. Doesn’t even let up.

• @davekitchen5531
    @davekitchen5531 Před 11 měsíci +1

I agree. #6 is definitely the perfect "#1".

• @FabbedFun
    @FabbedFun Před 11 měsíci +1

Great job! By the way, with a welder and a weekend, you'll be better than me at fabrication! Great choices, great personalized experience/opinions. Thanks for participating!

• @kevinbrewer2141
    @kevinbrewer2141 Před 11 měsíci +1

I bought an older kioti ck25 . One thing that I found that works great with faded plastic is super clean. Love your mod list. I've put a spinner knob, led lights, and magnetic mirrors on so far.

• @TryNewThings

KB, thanks for the feedback. Have been contemplating the magnetic mirrors as well, and never thought of a spinner knob, that is a great idea (have one on my 1949 Jeep). I'm always impressed with the self-engineered systems people come up with, if only I had that level of talent :) I may try super clean, also thinking of just getting some black plastic and making my own slides as well some day. So many projects... so little time.

• @PeaceIntheValley
    @PeaceIntheValley Před 11 měsíci

Nice job Chris! I might have to do one too even though I wasn't challenged to do so. It's funny but our tractors are the same but I don't think any of our mods are! Though I did the light bar but it didn't last long because the switch didn't work. I had to plug it in every time I wanted to use it. Not a big deal. It also didn't like to stay on. The magnets just are not that strong on mine. Of your mods the one I think that will get more attention of the years might be the front terminals. I could see it being used to jump other vehicles that you might not be able to get near with cars.

• @TryNewThings

On the light bar, my button was 'cheap' and snapped first time I used it. Bought just the plug in and button on amazon and rewired it and it has held up since. I find it stays on fine as long as I don't hit it with branches, you can see all the scratches on my roll bar, so when not in use I just use the slack I left in the line to stick it on the side of the roll bar down closer to the seat out of the way. Like Fabbed Fun, you also have the skills to get creative and make your own, would very much like to see your Top 5 Videos as well. I should have reached out, have no idea where the Top 5 Challenge started, who already participated or had been yet asked. Thanks as always for the feedback. The shade canopy would be a great one along with the winch and the sidewalk snow blade :) Watch out for them snakes.

• @johnmihela7499
    @johnmihela7499 Před 7 měsíci

Just added wheel spacers on my Kioti 3510 hst
    Best thing I ever did
    Have slight sloped property and makes the tractor so stable and safe

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  Před 7 měsíci

And… it makes it look good 😉. Congrats on the spacers. What offset did you go with? 3”?

• @PetersonFarmsofNashvillePFON
    @PetersonFarmsofNashvillePFON Před 11 měsíci

New Sub and I agree that your#6 is my #1 favorite as well 👍

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  Před 11 měsíci

Brings a smile to my face when I'm on the tractor as well :) Thanks for the sub. Greatly appreciated.

• @rickygraham8838
    @rickygraham8838 Před měsícem

Rural King has a universal roof but I made a bracket so I could mount that to my RK 25 one of my best mods

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  Před měsícem

If you could see the scratches on my rops from branches you would understand why I have not gone the roof mod route just yet. 😁

• @redneckrebel6246
    @redneckrebel6246 Před 11 měsíci +1

👍

• @projectswithjw
    @projectswithjw Před 11 měsíci

I'll play! . I've got the recording done. Just need to get post production guy to finish it up. 😁

• @TryNewThings

Almost sounds like your team is bigger than one? I’m the talent(less), film crew, editor and sponsor.

• @projectswithjw
      @projectswithjw Před 11 měsíci +1

@@TryNewThings No crew, I'm the everything guy too. 😅

• @richardbritton5280
    @richardbritton5280 Před 8 měsíci

Nice #6 🏆🏆👍👏👴🐕🚜🤠😎🙏🙏

• @CALLDUTYVIDEOS
    @CALLDUTYVIDEOS Před 2 měsíci +1

So my question is for the extended terminals. Would that be good for winter use to use a battery maintainer? Just got a rk24 and the battery is horrible to get to it seems and I would like the extend the life of the battery.

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  Před 2 měsíci +1

It would be perfect for that.

• @CALLDUTYVIDEOS
      @CALLDUTYVIDEOS Před 2 měsíci

@@TryNewThings Hey man thanks for the reply so quick. Just got a new subscriber

• @BrianFox
    @BrianFox Před 11 měsíci +1

#6❤

• @TryNewThings

Thanks for the vote. So far #6 has been the fan favorite.

• @ralphblanda661
    @ralphblanda661 Před 6 měsíci

I like the side step , cause I have a belly mower , I have to locate one for my E max 22 Mahindra

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  Před 6 měsíci

The side step is indeed a great add for sure. Best of luck with your hunt. Maybe ITC can fab you one.

• @danah.320
    @danah.320 Před 3 měsíci

Really great channel and video! I've had my 1st tractor (1980 Yanmar 1510 18HP 4x4) for 2 years. I feel it's time for an upgrade as my 61yo body takes a beating on this old thing. After 2-3 hrs I'm exhausted. Really considering the Rk25 and your video's are very helpful!

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  Před 3 měsíci

Danah, thanks for the great feedback. It is amazing how much more you get done, and want to do when you have a tractor. You already know this from your Yanmar, but I agree that the added comfort from any of the new tractor options out there would make it even better. Love my RK25, but, make sure you do have a location with proven service after the sale capabilities, just in case you need it. Some RK locations have great support, others from the feedback in my comments have not had the same experience. Hope you hit the subscribe button, although my channel is not strictly tractor related, there will always be some RK related content that creeps in 🙂

• @EYALAVRAHAMI
    @EYALAVRAHAMI Před 11 měsíci +1

How's RK service? I'm in the market for a tractor and I'm a bit scared of RK in case i need service or warranty.

• @TryNewThings

That is a great question, and I have heard a variety of experiences so far, everything from Could Not Be Better, to It Sucks. It all boils down to your local RK dealer. Ask them some questions. Ask to meet the mechanics. Ask if they have mobile mechanics that can come to your residence to service the tractor. Ask what would the turn around be on a 50 hour service, etc. You may even want to ask them if they can put you in touch with someone who bought the same tractor from the same location. My gut tells me that it is OK on average, but not as good as a Kubota or JD dealer for sure. But I'm assuming no worse than a TYM, LS, or other 'off brand' tractor.

• @projectswithjw
      @projectswithjw Před 10 měsíci +2

I have a Deere and I can tell you from my experience, I've had root canals that were better than dealing with the dealer. Top brands doesn't automatically mean better. If I were shopping right now, Deere is dead last on my list. RK, TYM, & Kioti are my top picks.

• @RandyBeretta-db5bg
      @RandyBeretta-db5bg Před 3 měsíci

🟢 I purchased 2022 JD 3046r cab Tractor and put 4 inch Bora spacers on the Front and Back.! It's Rock solid.!🟡 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐👍

• @davidcharles3131
    @davidcharles3131 Před 11 měsíci

If you are looking for more ideas, check out diy my way. You’ll like it, a wooden carry all for starters. Thanks for sharing.