[4K] Full Chase of Reading Blue Mountain & Northern's Fall Foliage Express w/ 4-8-4 T1

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 23. 10. 2023
  • On Saturday October 21, I went up to Port Clinton, PA to chase the 4-8-4 T1 #2102 light power tender first to Reading Outer Station to couple up to their train before taking the fall foliage express to Jim Thorpe as OSJT (Outer Station-Jim Thorpe) and back as JTOS (Jim Thorpe-Outer Station) with two different cameras. Filmed by the iPhone13 and Canon R800. This was the last scheduled run of RBMN 2102 for 2023. Enjoy the video!
  • Zábava

Komentáře • 21

• @marmaly
    @marmaly Před 8 měsíci +3

Beautiful work.

• @pbplanespotter777
    @pbplanespotter777 Před 9 měsíci +3

Really beautiful capturing, nice video my friend😍

• @williamsmith7914
    @williamsmith7914 Před 9 měsíci +2

I was in the second dome car for this trip. Thanks for posting the ride for me lol!

• @johnotooledoggames2336
    @johnotooledoggames2336 Před 8 měsíci +2

🇮🇪 its magnificent scenery of the beautiful trains 🚂 🚈 🚝 🚂 it's wonderful totally awesome video sharing

• @lashendawest7509
    @lashendawest7509 Před 8 měsíci +1

Great catches and awesome video

• @Nazir-WalkAroundTheCity
    @Nazir-WalkAroundTheCity Před 8 měsíci +4

Hello, nice video 💪👍
    Have a nice day, greetings Janusz from Warsaw 🇵🇱 Poland

• @trainutjob
    @trainutjob Před 9 měsíci +1

Very nice video!! Well done

• @SuperFoxyRailwayProduction6702
    @SuperFoxyRailwayProduction6702 Před 8 měsíci +1

26:50 Seen that scene glorious!
    Amazing video 👍

• @kyarilee
    @kyarilee Před 8 měsíci +1

That was very beautiful. I didn't even know this train existed?

• @everettthepetractionguy4222
    @everettthepetractionguy4222 Před 7 měsíci

You know what I really like about this train being pulled by T1 2102? There is no diesel-electric engine in the mix...I LOVE that!!! The appearance of a diesel-electric engine just ruins the "look" of the train. Without the diesel, the trainset looks gorgeous.
    And speaking of "gorgeous", those seven handsome clerestory coaches with the fading pink livery could use a brand new coat of paint. And, perhaps, a complete overhaul. If those pink coaches get the tender love and care they need, the T1 2102 trainset would look even more gorgeous. 😊 Great video! I enjoyed it! 😊

• @trainfan4889
    @trainfan4889 Před 9 měsíci +1

Amazing well done!

• @planespotter2224
    @planespotter2224 Před 9 měsíci +1

Great job!

• @robertmorris7332
    @robertmorris7332 Před 9 měsíci +1

I like diesels too, but so nice to see steam only. Thank you R&N and great video

• @philliplee980
    @philliplee980 Před 9 měsíci +1

Nice awesome video and catch bud

• @urpisonccoalaska
    @urpisonccoalaska Před 8 měsíci +3

What a nostalgic, is it still operating? When can I buy tickets? Any info please

• @WesternSouthDakotaRailfan2006

Amazing

• @Carolinastrucks
    @Carolinastrucks Před 8 měsíci

👍🏻

• @mgrosa
    @mgrosa Před 7 měsíci

For the first time in my life I understand people who are sexually attracted to train locomotives;-) The loc is and has magic.

• @taslimchoudhary1253
    @taslimchoudhary1253 Před 9 měsíci

🎄💐🇮🇳🌹🎄
    Excellent!

• @dwayneday6439
    @dwayneday6439 Před 8 měsíci

Add weight coal cars 90 as the last fall rumble November 16 2023 with out coal we rumble to the rear of 1202 weight in Canton , Crestline rumble

• @DaneDa-wb6uz
    @DaneDa-wb6uz Před 8 měsíci

Last fall rumble November 16 2023 90 coal car weight class rumble without coal as the Canton , Crestline rumble 2102 work horse iron horse rumble 30 ton × 90 2 billion 700 million pounds