Montage de lumière Shredlights SL-300/R1 et roues Cloudwheel Ø120 mm sur une board Possway T2

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 7. 09. 2024
  • Découvrez mon aventure à Casablanca, au Maroc, où j'ai allié le plaisir de vacances à la passion du skate électrique ! Dans cette vidéo, je vous emmène dans les rues de Casablanca tout en vous montrant comment monter des lumières Shredlights SL-300/R1 et des roues Cloudwheel Ø120 mm sur ma planche de la marque Possway T2. Venez avec moi pour une expérience électrisante à travers cette magnifique ville côtière. Abonnez-vous pour ne rien manquer de mes aventures à venir !
    Liens:
    - shredlights.co...
    - www.icloudwhee...

Komentáře • 16

• @admkl6723
    @admkl6723 Před 10 měsíci +1

Bon continuation cousin 🙏🏾🤍🤍

• @adil_29
      @adil_29  Před 9 měsíci

Merci beaucoup ☺️

• @moukileali606
    @moukileali606 Před rokem +1

C'est lourd

• @mieuxvautrire4086
    @mieuxvautrire4086 Před rokem +1

Très belle video bravo

• @adil_29
      @adil_29  Před rokem

Merci beaucoup 😊😊

• @veymaxboard
    @veymaxboard Před rokem +2

Belle vidéo de déballage et de remplacement des roues, mais mon attention se porte sur le paysage extérieur, haha.

• @adil_29
      @adil_29  Před rokem

Ça veut dire que t’as aimé l’arrière plan lol 😊

• @eBoard3R
    @eBoard3R Před rokem +1

⚡👀⚡
    *Shredlight mount/bracket goes on top of truck, not under between like you did it.* Use standard mount, not flat mount with step goin away from the deck.
    Watch Shredlight install videos on youtube.
    good luck 🤙🏼🤙🏼

• @adil_29
      @adil_29  Před rokem

Hi, thank you very much for your comment, in my opinion in terms of assembly, ok there are a lot of possibilities and everyone can do an assembly different from the other, that's why the brand markets different supports so that everyone can do it. assembly that suits it, where I agree with you is for the flat supports it's true I think they are great, but I used them because I didn't have 4 standard supports 😊

• @eBoard3R
      @eBoard3R Před rokem +1

@@adil_29 yes, everyone is entitled to intall things the unsafe and incorrect way, I wish you best of luck and please buy protective gear as the extra torsion on the bolts from installin incorrectly like this adds more risk. tc

• @adil_29
      @adil_29  Před rokem

I'm not convinced that it's dangerous, if I go up but shredlights as you tell me my wheels will touch the supports, that's why I told you that everyone has their conditions, and thank you very much for your comment, and it made me very happy to be able to exchange our points of view even if they are different

• @mieuxvautrire4086
      @mieuxvautrire4086 Před rokem

@@eBoard3R I agree with Adil, I've watched a lot of Shredlights assembly videos, and I've noticed that there isn't just one way to mount, whether it's under the trucks or on the trucks

• @eBoard3R
      @eBoard3R Před rokem

@@mieuxvautrire4086 good luck to you both, make sure you wear protective gear, even if you are "not convinced" by physics lol.