£77,000 Motorhome Tour : Benimar Tessoro T481

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 8. 12. 2023
  • Compact on the outside yet surprisingly spacious on the inside, this is the Benimar Tessoro T481.
    In association with:
    igneousassetfinance.com/our-p...
    With thanks to: www.marquisleisure.co.uk/
  • Auta a dopravní prostředky

Komentáře • 58

• @VH-gw3qi
    @VH-gw3qi Před 6 měsíci +10

Thank you Nick, that’s a great little van, the bathroom setup is really good 👍

• @Jagcycle
    @Jagcycle Před 6 měsíci +5

That washroom was a real show-stopper. It's a little bit of a Tardis this one - basically no wasted space.

• @darrylalford8879
    @darrylalford8879 Před 6 měsíci +7

Very nice ! What is somewhat rare in most RV's is dual access to storage. Don't see that often enough. That is awesome !!

• @kevinenglish1976
    @kevinenglish1976 Před 6 měsíci +6

This is a great motorhome for touring the uk. Easy to navigate the small country roads.

• @dianewalker4633
    @dianewalker4633 Před 6 měsíci +3

It's brilliant. Really really well laid out and it has everything. One of the best.

• @ianyoung9837
    @ianyoung9837 Před 6 měsíci +2

One of the best small motor home's i think I've ever seen. Thanks Nick.

• @rasferrastfarian739
    @rasferrastfarian739 Před 6 měsíci +1

Wow! so much in a small vehicle. I love the ingenuity of these companies; fitting them out like this with so much versatility and for four people! Amazing! Thanks Nick for the tour.

• @maxkazzora4234
    @maxkazzora4234 Před 2 měsíci +2

Very well designed camper van. 👏👏👍

• @dbs4731951
    @dbs4731951 Před 5 měsíci +2

Brilliant design with an advantage that the raised bed doesn't block the door accesss

• @r.a.monigold9789
    @r.a.monigold9789 Před 6 měsíci +8

In the race for best use of space in an RV, the Benimar Tessoro T481 is heading for the medals platform. Thanks Nick and thanks to all who brought this fine rig to the filming.

• @MOTAHOLIC
      @MOTAHOLIC  Před 6 měsíci +1

You're very welcome! 🙂

• @fuzzy815
      @fuzzy815 Před 6 měsíci

absolutely ludicrous statement for YT comment views. either options for those beds are not for those above 90kg each. It's bonkers. The 'lounge' is barely enough to play a board game on, nevermind sit around it, and all for the pleasure of the kitchen and bathroom at the back? Utter bonkers.

• @roymillsjnr5172
    @roymillsjnr5172 Před 6 měsíci +4

Thankyou nick 🙌

• @MOTAHOLIC

You're very welcome! 🙂

• @alanpaton694
    @alanpaton694 Před 6 měsíci +14

Brilliant design for maybe an older couple that occasionally take the grand kids with them.

• @rasa6225
    @rasa6225 Před 6 měsíci +4

Nice video

• @andrewnewton9137
    @andrewnewton9137 Před 6 měsíci +2

Well designed and thought through

• @manuelvanderslikke680
    @manuelvanderslikke680 Před 6 měsíci +2

Hi Nick, And thank you for this very nice show of this Benimar Tessoro T481 And it is just under the 6 meter wow they did a great job there by Benimar starting with a cozy dining /lounging corner what also is used as a bed and yes the other bed come from the ceiling very nice A big kitchen for a small motorhome there is even place for a coffeemachine and toaster and also a big bathroom with a separed shower great Thank again Nick that is a great show 👍👍👍👍👍

• @MOTAHOLIC
      @MOTAHOLIC  Před 6 měsíci +2

Glad you enjoyed it! 🙂

• @yoyoprofessorxavier
    @yoyoprofessorxavier Před 6 měsíci

Certainly a unique build with all the bed items up front and a clean back area for the kitchen and bathroom. The bunk style looks very fun! lol

• @davetate9814
    @davetate9814 Před 6 měsíci +2

A really interesting vehicle. I guess living in Australia we appreciate Bug Screens a lot and one thing I notice about all the vans you have shown is that the bug screens have to be opened so you can close the windows, thereby trapping any bugs on the inside. Down under we have wind out windows so the bug screen is permanently in place, so no risk of the little critters fining their way in. We have a lot of bugs down here.

• @benetooo3588
    @benetooo3588 Před 6 měsíci +1

I think I enjoy the innovations Benimar produces with their products the most, their layouts are not what everybody else is doing and build for preferences specific, like the big bathroom versus dedicated fixed bed.

• @frenchboy2005-mp1ui
    @frenchboy2005-mp1ui Před 6 měsíci +2

The only negatives for me are the lack of foldable shelves in the dual-access storage area, and the absence of overhead lockers in the lounge.
    Even the area above the microwave could do with being a locker.
    Apart from that, the lounge, bathroom, and kitchen, are all fantastic for a van of this size.

• @mauriebarnes8272
    @mauriebarnes8272 Před 6 měsíci +4

Compact but packed with features. Will be interesting if they make an amphibious model, I wonder what channel you'd do the review on!

• @markomarten
    @markomarten Před 6 měsíci +1

It’s a cracking vehicle, yes it’s a bit small but so much going for it. You can spend more on other vehicles but with one like this it’s a bargain. The garage bit at the side is a bonus as it were. Very well thought out and the retractable bed is a great idea too.

• @panpizzaslice
    @panpizzaslice Před 6 měsíci +1

Very nice unit, love those elevator beds

• @user-cg5zd3of6d
    @user-cg5zd3of6d Před 2 měsíci +1

My only complaint is that the table should definitely be removeable and storable. There also should be a pull up shelf (attached to the side) to the right of the oven creating additional workspace in the kitchen which can be put down when finished.

• @CustomiZe_
    @CustomiZe_ Před 6 měsíci +3

Nice motorhome but if I'm spending 77k on a motorhome i would want to be able to use the control panel!
    😂😂😂

• @MOTAHOLIC

I think that would probably be alright... 😄

• @PHILCHUDS
      @PHILCHUDS Před 6 měsíci

Like a car , i wouldnt buy one brand new. You'd be 10k out of pocket as soon as you drove it off the forecourt .

• @susanjennings4113
    @susanjennings4113 Před 6 měsíci +1

Great size bathroom & kitchen bench nice vehicle! Thanks Nick

• @godlyobject6509
    @godlyobject6509 Před 6 měsíci +1

Another great tour, Nick. Thanks.
    Also, I can't help myself and look for your car in each of these videos; it's a little mini-game. (First spotted at 1:58).

• @markweiner4430
    @markweiner4430 Před 6 měsíci +1

I love it!

• @debbieabel3369
    @debbieabel3369 Před 6 měsíci +1

Great review 👍and Van

• @MOTAHOLIC
      @MOTAHOLIC  Před 6 měsíci +2

Glad you enjoyed it 🙂

• @jimmyquinn9639
    @jimmyquinn9639 Před 6 měsíci +1

Another good video nick 👍👍⭐️⭐️👏👏👏

• @Rayraywheelz
    @Rayraywheelz Před 6 měsíci +1

Great vehicle. Covers all the daily necessities? Very nice

• @briansmith1029
    @briansmith1029 Před 6 měsíci +1

Was just thinking that nick dear me I hope no one sleeping when that video is dropped down ha ha I'm not claustrophobic but I think I would be if it was that close to me ha ha

• @maulanaYusuf-dh8sf
    @maulanaYusuf-dh8sf Před 6 měsíci

Bahagia sekali jika mendapatkan hadiah motorhome seperti ini...❤

• @kruzininla
    @kruzininla Před 6 měsíci +1

Some of these units are really nice, do any manufacturers use something other than ford chassis ? Do any have a decent sized motor? Just a question, no one needs to get upset. I find that most designs from abroad from the us are quite better looking than from my side of the world.

• @MR.TB67
    @MR.TB67 Před 5 měsíci +1

Nice 👍

• @PHILCHUDS
    @PHILCHUDS Před 6 měsíci +1

Nice , i like this a lot. Quick question for those in the know , would a decent size 5G tablet be better than a conventional telly , pro's and cons if it was a live in van ?

• @briansmith1029
    @briansmith1029 Před 6 měsíci +2

Now now nick lol what u been told about pressing buttons 🤣 😂

• @mattevans72
    @mattevans72 Před 5 měsíci +2

How the F can this cost as nearly as much as half the value of the average house? It's a bloody van!

• @dropbear6740
    @dropbear6740 Před 6 měsíci +4

1st

• @TheKommiekat
    @TheKommiekat Před 6 měsíci +1

America is best in making/producing RVs.
    Europeans are nowhere close.
    Ahahahaha!!!

• @anilchopra9195
    @anilchopra9195 Před 6 měsíci

77 k uro not worthy for this RV, japnese RVs so beautiful,they made small RV for 4-6 family members,but these RV??????