All airports should be designed like this | Singapore's Changi T4

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 27. 09. 2022
  • Air travel can be frustrating with long queues, lengthy immigration clearance, security checks and the mad rush to the gates. Instead of making airports bigger to accommodate more passengers, Changi T4 takes a different approach by using automation and clever design to make air travel seamless and less stressful. Here's our experience at Changi T4 in conjunction with AirAsia's return to the terminal on 15th September 2022 after a two-year hiatus. Changi T4 officially reopens in mid-September 2022.
    Learn more:
    Singapore’s Changi T4 Reopens: All airports should be designed like this
    bit.ly/3C0P5hK
    AirAsia returns to Singapore’s Changi T4: Here’s why it’s important for the airline
    bit.ly/3DZ5aH4
    #Airasia #Changi #singapore
  • Věda a technologie

Komentáře • 28

• @HandyKoesnadie
    @HandyKoesnadie Před rokem +2

Out of all the terminal in Changi Airport, T4 is my favourite. Just the right size, not too big and have all the amenities that i need. Love the video.

• @motionstudio77
    @motionstudio77 Před rokem +16

KLIA & KLIA2 should have practise this kind of design & flow, is truly an unpleasant experience where need to walk miles of distance before reaching the boarding gate…wondering who were those “genius” designer behind it…

• @fridayrobot3923
      @fridayrobot3923 Před rokem

We need to cater those capitalist tycoons. That is why Malaysia airports have thousands like another shopping mall before you reach ur boarding gates

• @SuccessforLifester
    @SuccessforLifester Před rokem +5

I like to go to T4 to see the metal clouds kinetic sculptures. It also links to the Jurrassic Park nearby. A nice place to visit although by itself is the smallest terminal.

• @okyeemal
    @okyeemal Před rokem +6

And that is why Changi is the best airport in the world. Malaysia's airport is left in the dust by the incompetence of airport authorities, messy airport design, plus the need to feed the many parties wanting to have a piece of the corruption gravy.

• @arrowghost
    @arrowghost Před rokem +1

I never been to Changi in many years now, the new T4 with the indoor waterfall is something I want to see.

• @ElvinYeoantiaging
    @ElvinYeoantiaging Před rokem +2

KLIA2, you have to walk for so far so long so tire and so sad with the design since we used it few years before COVID, the design is too many walk

• @CarbossaLafayette
    @CarbossaLafayette Před rokem

Hi Alex. If we arrived from Osaka with Scoot and needs to move to Terminal 4 to connect with our AirAsia flight to KL, do we need to do immigration clerance? How to get to terminal 4 from T1 btw?

• @MrDamning
      @MrDamning Před rokem

I hope this is not too late for you but there should be a transit bus from T1 to T4 in both the air and land side of the airport. You can ask the info counter when you arrive for specifics. Iirc these transit buses run on a 24 hr schedule.

• @matsetizar65
    @matsetizar65 Před rokem

Whats the airport tax?

• @synicalrules
      @synicalrules Před rokem

out of Changi Airport? too much 😂

• @jon8697
      @jon8697 Před rokem +1

U rather pay cheap for a cheap service? Then u dont deserve to travel. Pls visit north korea.

• @xcre8ionx
      @xcre8ionx Před rokem

Malaysia airport tax is high.. and win the worst airport 🤣

• @synicalrules
    @synicalrules Před rokem +2

And yet still have to take the shuttle bus from T4 to get to the older terminals to get to the MRT station into town. Sure...

• @endi4654
      @endi4654 Před rokem +1

T4 will serve mostly budget carriers and some premium airlines. Whilst having bus shuttle may seem inconvenient, it is still a viable form of connection to the train station. Plus a legitimate reason for consumers to pick a local premium carrier-SQ over budget carriers due to convenience. You pay higher price for convenience. In every other aspects, T4 is ahead of the curve.

• @LC-zi8jw
      @LC-zi8jw Před rokem +3

It is JUST a shuttle bus, don't act like a spoiled self-entitled child.

• @synicalrules
      @synicalrules Před rokem +2

@@endi4654 All I'm saying is if they want to build T4 and T5, fine, but at least extend the MRT line some to T5 for future proofing. Otherwise what are the levies for? Interterminal skytrain connection also don't have there.

• @synicalrules
      @synicalrules Před rokem

@@LC-zi8jw we can't all fly into Seletar. I'm entitled to be correct as much as you're entitled to your own wrong opinion

• @xxDxxism
      @xxDxxism Před rokem

@@synicalrules there will be. Chill the fuck out.

• @trader398
    @trader398 Před rokem

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂