Hot Toys Terminator 2 T-1000

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 28. 06. 2022
  • Unboxing the one and only T-1000 from the amazing film Terminator 2: Judgement Day
    HotToysHotline: / @hottoyshotline

Komentáře • 21

• @thomasprice8019
    @thomasprice8019 Před rokem +1

great figure love Terminator 2

• @2NDCBT
    @2NDCBT Před 29 dny +1

One of the first Hot toys figures I ever bought!! Still an awesome figure!

• @CollectingMadness
      @CollectingMadness  Před 29 dny +1

I completely agree, I still love looking at them in the display. I actually got the base autographed by Robert Patrick when I met him. Thanks for watching :)

• @2NDCBT
      @2NDCBT Před 28 dny +1

@@CollectingMadness Awesome!

• @shellsbignumber2
    @shellsbignumber2 Před rokem +1

Great review man👍 This takes me back to when I was starting out collecting. Imo this is still the best 1/6 T-1000 out there, you get so many cool accessories with this fig.

• @CollectingMadness
      @CollectingMadness  Před rokem

Im telling you! And I totally agree. Such nostalgia everytime I look at it. They dont make em like they used to lol. Thank you for the kind words

• @paddyskywalkershow34
    @paddyskywalkershow34 Před 2 lety +1

Amazing

• @CollectingMadness
      @CollectingMadness  Před 2 lety

Appreciate the comment! Thanks for watching and yes im super impressed with this figure

• @HT4mebaby
    @HT4mebaby Před 6 měsíci +2

Just got him for $225. The box was a bit wanky but can’t pass up the price.

• @CollectingMadness
      @CollectingMadness  Před 6 měsíci +2

I got him for a good deal as well and the box was the same. It seems to be a common issue but congratulations on the pick up!

• @PhuNguyen-hc9ey
    @PhuNguyen-hc9ey Před 2 měsíci +2

Could you please let me know how much you paid for it?

• @CollectingMadness
      @CollectingMadness  Před 2 měsíci +1

I believe I paid $250 for it. It was a bit ago so forgive me but im pretty sure I didnt do $300 or more thats for certain

• @gweilojohn8550
    @gweilojohn8550 Před rokem

He is an awesome figure! I sadly missed out on this one 🥺 I would definitely have liked to have him in fact I would have liked all of the Terminator and T2 Hot Toys figures! I currently only have the MMS117 with the bike the DX10 DX13 and a custom TBLeague using the arm from the MMS117, but even having only four they look impressive on display 😁 great review video I enjoyed it thanks, stay safe and have fun 😎

• @CollectingMadness
      @CollectingMadness  Před rokem +1

I am currently still hunting for a dx13, just waiting on a great deal. I definitely recommend this guy as well. I think Im going to keep my current t-800 instead of dx10 and just wait and see if inart does something. Your terminator collection still sounds impressive, thanks for watching! 😀

• @gweilojohn8550
      @gweilojohn8550 Před rokem

@@CollectingMadness I uploaded a tuition video for the custom TBLeague figure if you want to display your MMS117 Endow arm give it a watch 😁😎

• @CollectingMadness
      @CollectingMadness  Před rokem +1

@@gweilojohn8550 I will have to check it out!

• @gweilojohn8550
      @gweilojohn8550 Před rokem +1

@@CollectingMadness go for it 😁

• @HotToysHotline
    @HotToysHotline Před 2 lety

Great video my friend! I am very jealous of this purchase. I need to step my terminator game up

• @CollectingMadness
      @CollectingMadness  Před 2 lety +1

I highly recommend it and not to worry there are a few pieces from your collection that I need lol. The dx13 is looking pretty good right about now

• @HotToysHotline
      @HotToysHotline Před 2 lety

@@CollectingMadness Lol touche! The dx13 is the one im after, I approve