Komentáře •

• @benajmingrasic
    @benajmingrasic Před rokem +1

This is the only correct way you can sharpen them. Because you need to sharpen them equally so the mowing system is balanced.

• @SmallGameHunter
    @SmallGameHunter Před rokem +1

Watching your videos lead me to getting a tormek and considering the CBN wheel. I see that you have rounded edge and squared edge wheels. What do you like better? Thanks for leading me to Knife Grinder. So much to learn! Which grit/grade of CBN wheel would you recommend for someone who mainly sharp woodworking tools? Have a good Sunday!

• @greatedgeltd
      @greatedgeltd Před rokem +1

Sorry for the slow reply. For woodworking tools I would be inclined to stick with the SG250, as the sharpening angles tend to be quite steep. That would give more risk of delaminating the CBN. The other advantage of the SG250 is you can use more pressure, which speeds up the sharpening process.
      I think the square edge CBN is useful enough for most applications, but every so often it helps to have the rounded corners for curved blades. If you will only rarely need the curved corners it might be best to buy square edges and just round the corners on your SG250 on the occasions when you need that…
      Hope this helps!

• @SmallGameHunter
      @SmallGameHunter Před rokem

@@greatedgeltd No worries. I'm grateful that you replied at all. You are right. The SG250 is sufficient for all my sharpening needs. Thanks!