Christmas Party and a new place in T21

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 21. 12. 2023
  • Every year we attend the Rotary Club Eastern Seaboard Christmas Party, a great charitable event with some fantastic children singing Christmas Carols. We follow this with a trip to Terminal 21 to sample Poon restaurant, great food, but maybe a bit expensive.
    Nongs Beauty Salon Facebook Page :
    / nuysnailandbeauty
    Google Map Link with Phone Number : goo.gl/maps/FH29JNZ7L3vvVPNh8
    A Map link to all of the locations we have visited, with links to their social media page if available bit.ly/3acm7B3
    Music from #Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
    uppbeat.io/t/konstantin-garbu...
    License code: BV0MS0T6CGHCQBF1

Komentáře • 58

• @michaelshirley4874
    @michaelshirley4874 Před 6 měsíci

Dave and nong , have a fantastic Christmas celebration ,thanks for all the the superb videos from the last year , I wish you the very best wishes for 2024

• @zamiadams4343
    @zamiadams4343 Před 6 měsíci +3

Nice one guys! All the best for Christmas and the NY!

• @SwitchGamer21
    @SwitchGamer21 Před 5 měsíci

This was lovely David the kids did such an amazing job singing jingle bells it was so cute but the foods I see looked delicious enjoyed that I hope yall had a Christmas that day

• @richiestrich8079
    @richiestrich8079 Před 6 měsíci

I love how you have your mum out there with you and your lovely wife, you really are surrounded by love and living a great life.

• @DavidAndNong
      @DavidAndNong  Před 6 měsíci

It truly is perfect for me and Mum. Nong (who is keen to retire) still enjoys life and likes banking her takings for her retirement 🤣🤣

• @sethcarlow8363
    @sethcarlow8363 Před 6 měsíci +1

Happy Holiday's and Happy New year in 2024, very best wishes David, Nong, Mum.

• @colincarroll5839
    @colincarroll5839 Před 6 měsíci +1

Hi from Glasgow David you and the Wife have a great night. Have a good Xmass just got back from Pattaya Loved it will be back soon😜👍🙏

• @bearleers
    @bearleers Před 6 měsíci

My Goodness, The Spread At The X-Mas Party Looked Absolutely Delicious!😋

• @DavidAndNong
      @DavidAndNong  Před 6 měsíci +1

It is one of the best buffets we attend all year 🙏🙏

• @glenn9229
    @glenn9229 Před 6 měsíci +3

Merry Christmas and very best wishes David, Nong, Mum and Friday. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas season. Thanks for all the hard work throughout the year. As one of your members I'd like to say that we really appreciate your content and the impact it has is easy enough to see on your ride-arounds and food videos with everyone shouting out. See you all soon

• @ninettemurk7492
    @ninettemurk7492 Před 6 měsíci +1

Your mum dancing to 'Disco Inferno' surely is on of this year's highlights!

• @Spock105
    @Spock105 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas to all 🎄🎄🎄☃ . From Bayshore where I stayed 3 times , to Soi 5 ( back next Jan ) , to T21 , nice ride . 🌬

• @colinmorrison4307
    @colinmorrison4307 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas to you both and your wee maw and a happy new year 🎊🍻🍻🍻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• @robertashley5186
    @robertashley5186 Před 6 měsíci

Happy Christmas to you and Nong, your mum and Friday. Also Happy birthday David on the 22nd. Best wishes to you all for 2024.

• @errollwaller8436
    @errollwaller8436 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year David,Nong,Mum and of course Friday.Mary and I have enjoyed all the video's you have done for us this year as it gives us a great insight for when we arrive next April.I have made a list of loads of the food restaurants and food stalls,which is going to take me a few months to work through,but a great selection from cheap and cheerful to the expensive.Happy Birthday David by the way have a good one.🍻🍻🍻👍👍

• @andrew7661
    @andrew7661 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Xmas and a Happy new year looking forward to more great video's!!!

• @nigelwilliams9307
    @nigelwilliams9307 Před 6 měsíci

Your lady always looks genuinely very happy.

• @DavidAndNong

She enjoys life for sure Nigel 🙏🙏

• @Rob_b0601
    @Rob_b0601 Před 6 měsíci +2

Merry Christmas to you both. Happy birthday, David. I hope you had a great day and received a bit of pampering. 🥳

• @donno1970
    @donno1970 Před 6 měsíci

All the very best to you and the family, I hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year. 🎉

• @hfc6535
    @hfc6535 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas to you David, Nong,.mum, and friday . Have a great time

• @PREPFORIT
    @PREPFORIT Před 6 měsíci

Great party and a good choice for mall food, I like checking out restaurants that specialize in Thai cuisine or have no English on the Menu. Yes, usually I am the only foreigner and that is fine.

• @JohnH33817
    @JohnH33817 Před 6 měsíci

Hey David, Merry Christmas to you Nong & Mom and Friday hope mom gets feeling better🙏Thanks for all your hard work in 2023 on all these great videos you had me laughing many nights take care be Blessed 👍🙏

• @DavidAndNong

The cold is still hanging on for Mum, but slowly getting better 🙏🙏

• @kymhaniford
    @kymhaniford Před 6 měsíci

First of all Happy Birthday and then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you both from Australia. Take care....

• @martingarner9044
    @martingarner9044 Před 6 měsíci

Happy Christmas to you Nong and Mum + Friday thankyou for all your efforts over the year love Thailand et al

• @beckyrussell8656
    @beckyrussell8656 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas to you both and a very happy new year!x

• @razmos1
    @razmos1 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Xmas guys, Sawadee Pii Mai. 2024

• @johnniedee5884
    @johnniedee5884 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas David & Nong hopefully mum gets better soon all the best guys enjoy 👌🤝

• @bricenip
    @bricenip Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas to you both my friend!

• @timdingleakajacksparrow2748
    @timdingleakajacksparrow2748 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas 🎄 Guys ,, I’ve enjoyed your videos thoroughly 🎉🎉 Stay safe enjoy your New Year 🎉🎉🎉

• @tonyh6846
    @tonyh6846 Před 6 měsíci

Cheers guys
    🙂

• @ricklopez5239
    @ricklopez5239 Před 6 měsíci

Have a Merry Christmas David,Nong,mom and puppy. Thanks for all the videos you make. Also a happy birthday David!!

• @alanbellamy6085
    @alanbellamy6085 Před 6 měsíci

Have a great 🎉birthday David. Merry Christmas to you Nong and family. I am spending Christmas in Cha Am with friends and will be back in Pattaya for. New Year. Hope to have a wee drink with you

• @Tomas-uk9qj
    @Tomas-uk9qj Před 6 měsíci

A very Merry Christmas to David, Nong and your family. Have a Happy New Year and "may the best of your past be the worst of your future." A Canadian Friend

• @brucebarclay1876
    @brucebarclay1876 Před 6 měsíci

Hello David and Nong. Glad to see you are celebrating Christmas. Have a Happy New Year. Great to see Mum dancing and enjoying the night. Hope to see you in February when I get to Pattaya.

• @WillSmith-so1km
    @WillSmith-so1km Před 6 měsíci

Happy birthday mate and a very merry Christmas 🎅

• @brianward2398
    @brianward2398 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas and good health to you all

• @wahboongoh2304
    @wahboongoh2304 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

• @markshepperson3603
    @markshepperson3603 Před 6 měsíci

Turkey looked good.

• @mikemcneil5647
    @mikemcneil5647 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas to you and Nong, hope your mum feels better for Monday. The food looked great at Poon, thanks for sharing.

• @stephenmcculloch7521
    @stephenmcculloch7521 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas to you too You have put a smile on my face all year and I am looking forward to seeing much more in 2024 Thank you so much for sharing your food and life I feel honoured to be part of your life there 😍😍😍

• @rryder994
    @rryder994 Před 6 měsíci

Happy Birthday, and a very Merry Christmas to you, Nong, and Mom! Red/Minnesota

• @martinpowell5769
    @martinpowell5769 Před 6 měsíci

Happy Christmas 🎄 and a peaceful new year to you all 😊🙏🇬🇧

• @joetenpin
    @joetenpin Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas David and NONG

• @peterfrancis4769
    @peterfrancis4769 Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas guys.

• @user-we3tk1mw1i
    @user-we3tk1mw1i Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas to both you 🎉

• @RonskiB
    @RonskiB Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas to you and Nong and hope mum makes a speedy recovery

• @rjronny
    @rjronny Před 6 měsíci

Merry Christmas :)

• @jayjay975
    @jayjay975 Před 6 měsíci

Happy xmas to you both😊

• @DicePac
    @DicePac Před 6 měsíci

Love massaman, Just had Chicken Massaman at mambo yo-yo, kb the owner is a nice guy. Been trying to go to a few places you have recommended while we are in town.
    Went to Horizon rooftop restaurant last night. Pretty awesome.
    Moving over to jomtien Beach tomorrow, my partner wants Nong to do her nails haha

• @billproud8764
    @billproud8764 Před 6 měsíci

I hope that’s the Campbell tartan. 😅

• @Stephenuk-zc3xo
    @Stephenuk-zc3xo Před 6 měsíci

Soi bukao is mostly Europeans etc.

• @chandlerbingbong
    @chandlerbingbong Před 6 měsíci

Thai people celebrate Christmas better than us Brits - maybe that's why it's being phased out, because all the boat people find it offensive.

• @whyimsmarterthanyou
    @whyimsmarterthanyou Před 6 měsíci

Not in the mood for KFC, Strach!?!? It must not be the fortnight.

• @user-vt7zo4me3c
    @user-vt7zo4me3c Před 6 měsíci

Try dinkers bar soi pothole - best thai and western food - my thai wife loves food there and she very picky - merry xmas 😊