Meditate with Sarah Connor | Desert suite ambience from T2

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 27. 12. 2021
  • The best pieces of Brad FIedel's music from T2. I hope you enjoy!

Komentáře • 42

• @Eighties-Jadie
    @Eighties-Jadie Před rokem +23

Absolutely wonderful ❤️ Sarah Connor is one of my heroes and gave me inspiration to get through many hard times as well as inspiring me to do boxing and weights. Love these films ❤️

• @spiritofalaska
      @spiritofalaska Před 11 měsíci +1

💪🙌

• @tiborszabados4798
      @tiborszabados4798 Před 7 měsíci +3

"On your feet, soldier!"
      Couldn't tell how many times told this to myself.

• @Eighties-Jadie
      @Eighties-Jadie Před 7 měsíci

@@tiborszabados4798 Me too!

• @zamolxezamolxe8131
      @zamolxezamolxe8131 Před 5 měsíci +2

​@@tiborszabados4798I feel you, bro. Same story here.

• @710Mars
      @710Mars Před 2 měsíci

Вы воины против машин...

• @user-yk7nf2ss7l
    @user-yk7nf2ss7l Před 4 měsíci +5

For many years i've been listening this ambience by brad Fidel on the sunset at the end of the day after a long bycicle ride.

• @martinriggs9116
    @martinriggs9116 Před rokem +7

This is so simple yet awesome. Thanks, there is no fate...

• @tiborszabados4798
    @tiborszabados4798 Před 7 měsíci +9

"Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice..."
    I am a fan since the first movie, and read all the books from the franchise and others. The story of Kyle and Sarah is the best love story I have ever seen. Before they met Sarah was an average teen, partying, and stuff. She always wanted a man who will look at her like her father looked at her mother. Like she was the last existing beauty in the world. And on a seemingly average Friday she finally found it. Thank you for this video.

• @jeffstrains4014
      @jeffstrains4014 Před 7 měsíci +2

I grew up in the 80's Terminator, and Half life are my two fondest memories..

• @tiborszabados4798
      @tiborszabados4798 Před 7 měsíci

@@jeffstrains4014 Half life siren is my alarm sound 😁

• @user-jc7so7kh6d
      @user-jc7so7kh6d Před 25 dny +1

The Day The Earth Stood Still..
      She dosent return my phone calls iether.

• @MaynardJamesKeenan09
      @MaynardJamesKeenan09 Před 23 dny

​@jeffstrains4014 there will never be another game like Half Life. First Game that actually scared me

• @johnconnor5823
    @johnconnor5823 Před 4 měsíci +6

Kyle Reese: (reciting John Connor's message) Thank you, Sarah, for your courage through the dark years. I can't help you with what you must soon face, except to say that the future is not set. You must be stronger than you imagine you can be. You must survive, or I will never exist...

• @johnconnor5823
      @johnconnor5823 Před 4 měsíci +2

It was a chance to meet the legend... Sarah Connor. Taught her son to fight, organize, prepare from when he was a kid. When you were in hiding before the war.

• @invaderzim1265
    @invaderzim1265 Před rokem +7

Perfect. This is my tranquil zone and bit of meditation. You rock, dude.🙏

• @FBashirovic
    @FBashirovic Před 7 měsíci +3

*This music was published on my spotifyWrapped as the music I listened to the most for 3 years in a row.*

• @rabd3721
    @rabd3721 Před 7 měsíci +10

They also use this track in the Terminator Resistance game. Perfect music when you're just resting and recovering from a recon mission.

• @LittleMopeHead
    @LittleMopeHead Před rokem +6

This is what I've been looking for...ohh

• @Krasserpolski
    @Krasserpolski Před 9 měsíci +3

Best T2 ambience music ❤

• @invaderzim1265
    @invaderzim1265 Před rokem +4

Dude, I can't thank you enough. Thank you a million times.🙏 I sincerely thank you.

• @Belzaybute
    @Belzaybute Před 2 měsíci

Used to watch this film a lot when i was a kid, masterpiece

• @ramms94
    @ramms94 Před 2 lety +5

terrific, thank you for that!

• @Ivan_Ivanov_
    @Ivan_Ivanov_ Před 3 měsíci +2

Спасибо бро.
    Обожаю этот трек. 👍👍👍👌

• @adamturner1563
    @adamturner1563 Před rokem +3

Stunning. UNBEATABLE

• @chriscarrete5303
    @chriscarrete5303 Před rokem +6

I never realized this was in T2. Always assumed it was original from Terminator Resistance. 😮

• @pho3nix-
    @pho3nix- Před 2 měsíci +2

Can you make more T2 ambience videos? this is the best one on CZcams!

• @BD-pb6zt
    @BD-pb6zt Před 2 lety +18

I forceably spent two weeks in a drug rehab center for smoking hash, the cops broke into my house and nearly killed my dogs. I gave myself up because I knew my dogs would fight till the end and they would get killed. This reminds me of the days I spent their and the poor souls that were with me.
    Funny thing is nearly all of them seemed normal, more normal then people I know on the outside even a lot of the ones that don't do drugs. They would stick together and we're super friendly, one guy even put a blanket over me when I was sleeping.
    They were mostly meth, pills and heroine addicts, they told me I shouldn't be here for just smoking hash, something I already knew.
    The crazy thing is Terminator 2 was on TV when I was there and ill never forget telling the guys to watch the scene where Sarah attacks Silberman for refusing to transfer her to a lower security wing. They didnt speak English but we had our own Silberman and our own weekly sit downs with him to determine if we would leave, stay or be transferred to the halfway house which had a pool, gym and was just a better place then the wing we were in.
    I explained to them that she was in a review and she got refused a transfer so she attacked him and that that's what we should do to the doctor in charge of us if he refuses to let us leave, they laughed and said damn straight 😂
    Thanks for this bro even if it was a shitty situation I don't want to go through again, I have dark memories of the place but I also have good memories of my interactions with the people there, I hope they're all doing well 🙌 Not all of them were bad people, they were just humans who made mistakes and we're struggling to get out of the hell fate put them in...

• @donaldduck7461
      @donaldduck7461 Před rokem +2

Read psalms mate & thank you for your story.

• @YoFckyou
      @YoFckyou Před 11 měsíci +5

No Fate but what we do

• @cr4yv3n
      @cr4yv3n Před 2 měsíci

Did you workout like crazy in your cell and got assaulted by a creepy caretaker with glasses? :D

• @teklordsgamingcyberlounge9344
    @teklordsgamingcyberlounge9344 Před 6 měsíci +1

cool music

• @landrodaoud1531
    @landrodaoud1531 Před rokem

Awesome

• @invaderzim1265
    @invaderzim1265 Před rokem +2

I wish I can give ya, at least, 300 Likes, but sadly I can't.

• @ZealFork18
    @ZealFork18 Před 6 dny

Terminator Resistance.....

• @onojioboardwalk9748
    @onojioboardwalk9748 Před rokem +6

The sad thing.. Is that this isnt the ONLY time John and Sarah have been out in the desert with a Terminator: There were two-others, Sent to hunt them down when John was very little, They went after the wrong targets and Sarah had long-fled when she realized who they were, But ONE of those terminators was on the edge of realizing that he just wanted to live when the two of them were barely-stopped.. He'd even spared a life out there in this very desert some ways off he was ordered to always kill right after being 'Born' in his timeline..