Unbrick your Master, Master Pro or T4.

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 27. 07. 2024
  • Special guest Josh Morgan of Momentum Productions
    / momentumproductions1992
    The final combo was as described without letting go of the power button. For the Master it would beep. For the master pro, no beeping. I wish they would release the real directions to do this so I wouldn't need to guess.
    Be one of us and order a wheel!
    eevees.com/?ref=roger
    Discount code
    ROGEREUC
  • Komedie

Komentáře • 36

• @Toryo213
    @Toryo213 Před rokem +1

Good job Roger no exact science to these things yet gotta rely on the community 👍

• @freestyler7
    @freestyler7 Před rokem +1

I admire your patience and persistence! It seems that master style boards require you to keep the power button pressed in order to keep the wheel on. Be sure to check the power connector for brown outs caused by sparks. I have an anti spark cable that I use for this reason.

• @electricunicycleadventures6386

Thanks Roger! I would have been lost without this video!

• @mahdihosseini6361
    @mahdihosseini6361 Před rokem

THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS VIDEO HELPED ME RIGHT NOW

• @FinnBjerke
    @FinnBjerke Před rokem

Roger u bloody well rule.

• @coolhawk2003
    @coolhawk2003 Před rokem

Cool stuff

• @Simonisms
    @Simonisms Před rokem +1

How on earth did you come up with this fix? You're a wheel wizard for sure 🧙‍♂️

• @floatypiet
    @floatypiet Před 11 měsíci

Thank you so so so much Roger! I had the problem with my T4 today. I'm able to go to 100% but the light won't turn on when I get to 100% 🤔 so I still can't turn in my wheel

• @MC-qj2zd
    @MC-qj2zd Před rokem

My friend holds down the lift button the whole time starting before the update and after it finishes.. and it worked for him 🤷

• @ElectricUnicycles
    @ElectricUnicycles Před rokem

Very nice. I need to find the deep dark forum that you're hanging out in to find out about this stuff 🙂

• @roghaj
      @roghaj  Před rokem

Stumbled across it while doing some human trafficking.

• @dantemarcos1410
    @dantemarcos1410 Před rokem

Roger that!😂

• @slydogracing
    @slydogracing Před rokem

Roger! I literally have a S22 and bought a Master just because your videos are so Awesome! Watching you rip on your Master made me pull the trigger. My problem is I get it today and the suspension is pure garbage please pretty please explain to me what you have done to yours to make it so smooth. I am 220 and mine just bottoms out and has no compression dampening. Thanks in Advance for your time

• @roghaj
      @roghaj  Před rokem +1

Thanks a million. Makes me feel awesome. I really do love the wheel. Here is a video where I explain the suspension stuff.
      czcams.com/video/GGZdc92q5pg/video.html

• @slydogracing
      @slydogracing Před rokem

@@roghaj You da man! Thank You Thank You at the beginning of the video you literally took the words out of my mouth. I suggest a name change "Roger EUC Wizard" seriously Thanks Again

• @CrunchyTire
    @CrunchyTire Před rokem

Any chance you have the Master linkage arms or whatever they're called to sell during martys tour? I like my shock but Im looking for the option to change it out and need those custom mount bracket. 😀

• @roghaj
      @roghaj  Před rokem +1

I’ll try to throw a few in my car for Friday.

• @CrunchyTire
      @CrunchyTire Před rokem

@@roghaj that would be amazing thanks!

• @electricunicycleadventures6386

Mine was getting 1 % for awhile then I closed every other app on my phone tried again and it went through just by holding the power button. I don't believe you need to tap the other button.

• @ZuberEUC
    @ZuberEUC Před rokem

I think EUC World, now puts the Master into "flash mode" automatically when you update firmware to the Freestyle custom firmware?

• @roghaj
      @roghaj  Před rokem

This only becomes an issue if the flash fails. Once your wheel is bricked, it will not accept an incoming firmware request. That’s when you need to put the main board into boot loader mode.

• @stevescott5858
      @stevescott5858 Před rokem

I just received my MP pro v2, should I even attempt to update the firmware?

• @X_iCjay
    @X_iCjay Před rokem

User error?

• @Hunter_Heart
    @Hunter_Heart Před rokem +1

So, your buddy connecting to the app, therefore you couldn't make the proper connection through your phone's bluetooth. He completely closed the app, then you press and hold the power button (right button, power) to get into the bootloader to flash the new firmware.

• @roghaj
      @roghaj  Před rokem

Actually the steps were different than the master. On the master, you don't hold the last button. It would just beep. You know you're good. With the master pro, I was just looking at the screen and it was starting the firmware update without me hitting a button on the phone. I was so happy I fixed Josh's wheel. He is a nice guy.

• @Hunter_Heart
      @Hunter_Heart Před rokem +1

@@roghaj Good thing you found a solution and its recorded on CZcams. This would benefit future owners of MP if they ever run into this problem. Begode should give proper instuction incase we need to get into the bootloader to flash a new firmware. Are you going to put its through its paces?

• @Papalou1234
    @Papalou1234 Před rokem

Hey Roger you said you have to discharged the caps but when you unplug the power you did not press
    power to discharged the caps 🤣

• @roghaj
      @roghaj  Před rokem

I would assume that was while the headlight was on. It would almost instantly discharge the capacitors.

• @yeahbuddy6852
    @yeahbuddy6852 Před rokem

Maybe Begode should do a (how to video them self) ?

• @roghaj
      @roghaj  Před rokem +1

They should. They won't

• @meriwald1329
    @meriwald1329 Před rokem

🤦
    If anyone has this problem and wheel won't accept the new firmware - this random clicking and metling connector pins with connecting/disconnecting it million times is not going to help. There is a correct procedure for entering that mode. Text me on telegram if someone needs help. Same username

• @omidel.
    @omidel. Před rokem

Why did you reupload?.same 🪅sound at the end..

• @roghaj
      @roghaj  Před rokem

I was missing the intro on the other one. People were asking why I was doing this and I was confused. Did not realize the intro was gone.