Video není dostupné.
Omlouváme se.

How To Work Most Options VW Transporter T6 2019

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 25. 09. 2018
  • Adam shows you how to work all the features on a VW T6 Kombi!
    For more cool videos click subscribe!
    Follow us on social media;
    Instagram - / loc. .
    Facebook - / leightonvans
    Twitter - le....
    Join the LV comunity here - / leigh. .
    Check out our website - www.leightonvans.co.uk

Komentáře • 14

• @SJ-oo6km
    @SJ-oo6km Před 5 lety

Thanks, very helpful :)

• @davebalfour5229
    @davebalfour5229 Před 5 lety

im guessing the tailgate uses the parking sensors to judge if its safe to open, neat touch. good vid.

• @leighton-vans
      @leighton-vans  Před 5 lety

Hi Dave thanks yes the tailgate won't open if the sensors sense it's to close to an object

• @pg6803
    @pg6803 Před 5 lety

How Much is cost to upgrade electric side window,Passenger Electric Sliding doors and electric rear boot door ?

• @edwardwright2641
      @edwardwright2641 Před 5 lety

There 1000 pound a door

• @White1sox
      @White1sox Před 2 lety

its not that exspensif you can do it your self go to an car yard and fide your self een california t5 took that options and built it in your van bro t5 t6 is the same only difrents are the cabels so take the cabeltree with you

• @Vietrasporti
    @Vietrasporti Před 4 lety

Watch #VanAWoodstock, the funny test drive of the Volkswagen Transporter 6.1 performed by Fuori di Test® team: czcams.com/video/_6PZLPGX8Lo/video.html

• @MrSteelAu
    @MrSteelAu Před 5 lety +1

I give you a thumbs down 👎🏻

• @bernardwald8745
      @bernardwald8745 Před 4 lety +1

How can I tock to you

• @MrSteelAu
      @MrSteelAu Před 4 lety

Bernard Wald , I get offended when someone points at a blue colour and tells me the colour is blue.
      If you are going to tell me something interesting about that shade like it helps in mood control, now that’s added valve so I don’t find it offensive. We both know it’s blue but you added technical knowledge and in my understanding I respect the knowledge. I strongly recommend you explain features that are not common sense for example the windows switch cluster, the menus on the steering wheel, cruise control features, blind spot monitors adjustment to be less bright or how to make the brighter etc. . . . . Added value. Don’t open a glove box and point at it saying glove box but add to it by pointing out the USB & other features that way you get credibility for your knowledge and sincerity. A van like that in Australia is very expensive and your audience are above average IQ. I am sure that applies to UK or anywhere in the world sir 😃