✈ Your Virtual Arrival at LAS VEGAS AIRPORT, T1

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 10. 12. 2022
  • Travel tips for you, as you experience the arrival process at Las Vegas airport on Southwest Airlines flight from Orange County Airport. We walk from the plane to the car!
    If this video at all helps you navigate your way through Las Vegas Airport, you might consider using the SUPER THANKS button below the video to send a small donation that will help offset the costs of bringing you informative and time-saving videos like this.
    Arrival is at the C Gates in Terminal 1. We take the airport train from the C Gates to Terminal 1 Baggage Claim, then walk to the Passenger Pickup Area in the adjacent parking structure.
    ✅WATCH RELATED VIDEOS FROM WHERE'S MY MAP!
    🔸 Leaving LAS VEGAS: Departure at the Airport: • ✈ Your Virtual Departu...
    🔸 Takeoff from Orange County Airport to Las Vegas: • ✈ Departure from Orang...
    🔸 Landing at Las Vegas Airport: • ✈ Your Virtual Approac...
    🔸 Airports & Air Travel Playlist:
    • AIRPORTS & AIR TRAVEL
    🔸 🎲 LAS VEGAS playlist:
    • LAS VEGAS
    ✅ 💲 SUPPORT WHERE'S MY MAP
    Just in case you feel the love ❤, this video has a "SuperThanks" button, where you can support Where's My Map with a small donation that will be invested into bringing you high quality, entertaining content. Your support is always appreciated!
    ✅ Remember to give this video a 👍THUMBS UP,
    and let me know what you think of this place in the 📝COMMENTS!
    ✅ CONNECT WITH WHERE'S MY MAP:
    🔸 Subscribe to our CZcams channel (it's free and non-intrusive):
    czcams.com/users/wheresmymap?sub_c...
    🔸 View the channel's online community:
    / wheresmymap
    🔸 Facebook: / wheresmymapplease
    🔸 Instagram: @wheresmymap1
    🔸 Twitter: @wheresmymap1
    🔸 Reddit: u/Wheres-My-Map
    🔸 Email: WheresMyMapPlease@gmail.com
    ✅ Viewing Tip: WMM's videos take you places in the natural and urban landscape as if you were there. They are best viewed on a widescreen 4K video entertainment system for a more realistic, immersive experience.
    #swa #southwestairlines #takeoff #airtravel #lasvegas #lasvegasairport
    #wheresmymap #las #southwestair
    Copyright © 2022 Where's My Map Video Productions. All Rights Reserved.
    🌎Think like a Geographer™.

Komentáře • 11

• @WheresMyMap
    @WheresMyMap  Před rokem +2

After watching this video, check out the approach and landing of my flight here 👉 czcams.com/video/ehGrqa3gEyI/video.html

• @countalucard4226
    @countalucard4226 Před 8 měsíci +4

Remembering my first trip to LV. when you got off plane you walked outside to terminal. It was small with a distinct western theme with horse saddles and cowboy wearing stuff on the walls. I can only imagine people arriving during summer months and walking off plane into 115 degree temperatures.

• @amateurambience
    @amateurambience Před rokem +5

Interesting walk at Las Vegas International Airport! I enjoy it a lot! thanks for sharing my friend! big like 3, friends from Taiwan!

• @cdc3415
    @cdc3415 Před 3 měsíci +1

Thank you! 🙂That looks like quite a hike if you don't use the tram to get your luggage.

• @user-br6cu5jm1q
    @user-br6cu5jm1q Před 11 měsíci +2

thank you easy smooth helpful
    video

• @JoelCurty-mt9qp
    @JoelCurty-mt9qp Před rokem +2

As a reviewer the many flights that I have been to las can be ones from the least crowded if you notice when you deboard in Vegas the crowds fluctuate in the airport especially at certain times even when you fly in the evening.

• @jonathanfactor6688
    @jonathanfactor6688 Před 2 měsíci +1

Great video thanks

• @AmbientWalking
    @AmbientWalking Před rokem

A fantastic journey! Super amazing! So great to be able to see the world via your channel. Thanks so much!

• @nikkivarain537
    @nikkivarain537 Před rokem

I love Terminal 1

• @DEBTFREEMIKE769
    @DEBTFREEMIKE769 Před rokem +2

What did you use to film this? I’m thinking about doing this when I come to Vegas this year?