How to Install a Garage Exhaust Fan- AC Infiniti AIRTITAN T8

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 21. 07. 2023
  • My garage gets pretty hot during the summer, so I wanted an easy to install, low maintenance exhaust fan which fits in one of the garage vents. This fan fits my need perfectly!
    AC Infinity AIRTITAN T8 - amzn.to/3Dpl6AY
    Foam Tape - amzn.to/3Dr46dy
    As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
  • Jak na to + styl

Komentáře • 7

• @scottdaugherity1327
    @scottdaugherity1327 Před 26 dny +1

Hi. Great video. I have an upper and lower vent probably close to the same size. Question, do you have louvers on the outside of your garage or did you just keep the existing vent grill on? Thx!

• @BIsForBudget
      @BIsForBudget  Před 26 dny +1

Hi Scottdaugherity1327. Nothing fancy, it just has the original "chicken wire" that came with the house.

• @sheidari1
    @sheidari1 Před 9 měsíci +1

Hi what do you notice the temps to be around when the fan is turned on and when turned off? Great video, thanks.

• @BIsForBudget
      @BIsForBudget  Před 9 měsíci +1

Hi Sheidari, you can set the unit to turn on at a specific "high" temperature. In my case, the unit is set to automatically turn on at 78 degrees and continues to stay on until it's under that temperature. I hope this answers your question. Thanks!

• @sheidari1
      @sheidari1 Před 9 měsíci

@@BIsForBudget awesome, yes thank you.

• @josephmama9657
    @josephmama9657 Před 10 měsíci +2

Can this guy fit in a window? Or is it meant to do that?

• @BIsForBudget
      @BIsForBudget  Před 10 měsíci

Hello, This one is sized 14x6 inches which was perfect for my garage vent. Depending on the size of your window, you can use it, but it may require a mounting plate to be fabricated to fit properly. On that note, I did release a video on August 12th 2023, which has an alternative way of venting hot air out of a small window I have in the garage. Thanks!