Run-Chicken coop door Video Instruction (Model T50)

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 20. 07. 2024
  • This video instruction manual will show you how to use Run-Chicken Automatic Coop Door Model T50.
    0:00 FIRST STEP
    0:30 ADVANCED SETUPS
    2:00 BLUE LIGHT & SAFETY
    2:44 BATTERY & INSTALLATION
    3:22 FACTORY RESET & WATERPROOF
    3:51 ONLINE CONFIGURATOR
    5:40 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Quick installation run-chicken coop door * Easy & safe to use * Light sensor & Timer * Aluminum * Battery-powered * Waterproof
    Available for purchase at RUN-CHICKEN official website: www.run-chicken.com
    #chickens #hens #coopdoors #automaticcoopdoors #backyardchickens #chickenlovers #chickencoop
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Email - 24/7: info@run-chicken.com
    Facebook: / runchickendoor
    Instagram: / runchickendoor
    Pinterest: / runchickendoor
    Amazon: amzn.to/3it1li6

Komentáře • 100

• @gimmetaco2037
    @gimmetaco2037 Před 2 lety +6

The thing I like about Run-Chicken (just installed ours) is it’s simplicity and especially the worm drive gear that opens the door. No cords that roll up or wear out. I also like the powder coated metal construction. Time will tell, but for now this door is perfect.

• @raymondhicks6188
    @raymondhicks6188 Před 2 lety +1

Walker Family Farm sent us here, they're one of the best things on TV. Our grandkids have been wanting us to try and get an auto-door, they think they're are cool, I told them, when we can, we will. Maybe today is the day.

• @danialwiltse6811
    @danialwiltse6811 Před 2 lety +4

Walker Farm Fam sent me!! We would absolutely LOVE one of your automatic coop doors 😍 the peace of mind knowing our chickens are always safe and secure in their coop at dark would be so helpful 😀

• @kimbrgv
    @kimbrgv Před 2 lety +2

I'm so excited, just got my chic door💞. Having back surgery soon so this will be a blessing. Let's hope this granny can set it up right.💕

• @tubuj
    @tubuj Před 2 lety +2

I love this door. Everything in the video is true. It works perfectly. Thanks for such a good product.

• @NewSong...
    @NewSong... Před 2 lety +2

Hidden Heights Farm sent me! This looks like the best automatic door I have seen! I LOVE my chickens and this would be such a great help for them and me! Thank you for offering it with HHF's help and I hope to get one! 🐣 💕🐥

• @robcole332
    @robcole332 Před 2 lety

Walker Farm Fam sent me. Great family and I trust them 100%. The door would look great on my new coop

• @connieboudot4414
    @connieboudot4414 Před 2 lety +1

I just ordered your door and it should be here tomorrow. I thought I would save a few bucks and bought a door that looked much like yours but unfortunately it did not work in the dawn to dusk setting. I have high hopes for your product. Your video is clear and I think I will be successful programing the unit. Thank you!

• @gmtigger61
    @gmtigger61 Před 2 lety

Hidden Heights Farm sent me over! Love the automatic chicken coop door.

• @deloycemontgomery8439
    @deloycemontgomery8439 Před 2 lety

Hidden Heights sent me on over!! Luv the looks of this automatic door!!

• @BlacksTropicalHomestead
    @BlacksTropicalHomestead Před 2 lety +3

This door is amazing! Piece of art... Ha! Many blessings SoilFamily. Walker Fam sent us over 👩🏾‍🌾🐔👨🏿‍🌾

• @Rastinny
    @Rastinny Před rokem

Great product and after sales service. Got 2 of the doors about a year now in rainy Ireland. Had problem with one of them was immediately addressed. Response time is great. I would really recommend them.

• @zebiboots
    @zebiboots Před 2 lety

Sent over by walker farm fam. Looks like great door. God bless

• @pattyprice2644
    @pattyprice2644 Před 2 lety

Walker Family Farm sent us here
    My grandchildren wants me to get one
    These are so awesome

• @dlon5052
    @dlon5052 Před 2 lety

Sent by Walker Farm Fam and I would love your run chicken door.

• @monikazunker2282
    @monikazunker2282 Před 2 lety

Hidden heights send me over to check out your chicken doors. They look great, just what I need for my new chicken run and house.

• @dennisharvey8435
    @dennisharvey8435 Před 2 lety +2

This door is great while it lasts! Mine only worked for 7 months. It’s completely dead now. Yes I tried changing the batteries

• @runchickendoor
      @runchickendoor  Před 2 lety

If you have ANY problems with your door, please contact our customer support team which is available 24/7 here: info@run-chicken.com

• @nickhyatt5281
      @nickhyatt5281 Před 2 lety +1

@@runchickendoor this website doesn’t exist

• @NewSong...
      @NewSong... Před 2 lety

@@nickhyatt5281 Be sure you don't put in the spaces you show here. It is lower case but I don't know if that matters.

• @kevintucker8803
      @kevintucker8803 Před rokem

@@nickhyatt5281 I just tried link above and it works perfect, took me right to the site.

• @cindyday5766
    @cindyday5766 Před 2 lety

Walker Farm Fam sent me. Great product!

• @charlotteb6808
    @charlotteb6808 Před 2 lety

Hi Hidden Heights And Walker farm fam sent me love your channel and the doors are great

• @HappyLandFarms
    @HappyLandFarms Před 2 lety

Hidden Heights sent me over. Very cool concept.

• @ghumar1
    @ghumar1 Před 2 lety +2

Great doors. I use it for my runner ducks. If you experience any issues with opening (as I did during cold mornings) you can try sprinkling the doors sides with a salt solution. Antifreeze liquid and WD40 worked only for couple of days whereas 10% salt solution solved the problem in my case.

• @runchickendoor
      @runchickendoor  Před rokem

Hi. Thank you for your comment. If you will EVER have some questions or you will need some help just contact our techical support on: info@run-chicken.com They will help you. They are here 24/7 for our customers (FOR REAL 24/7)

• @jackiesaylor2487
    @jackiesaylor2487 Před 2 lety

I can't wait to get chickens to get one of these. I'm seriously thinking about getting one for my friend and her chicks

• @dmitriykaplunovskiy8328
    @dmitriykaplunovskiy8328 Před 2 lety +2

Such a great door!!! I would like to have one for my chicken coop

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your comment. You can order it on our website: run-chicken.com/shop/

• @nataschadelange6809
    @nataschadelange6809 Před 2 lety

Hi walker farm fam sent me i love your chicken door greetings from the Netherland

• @grannyof3ormore997
    @grannyof3ormore997 Před 2 lety

Walker farm fam sent me. These really are great doors.

• @gretchencontreras2557
    @gretchencontreras2557 Před 2 lety

I love this door!

• @sherryvachon7722
    @sherryvachon7722 Před 2 lety

Walker Farm Fam sent me over to check out the chicken coop door. This would be so convenient right now. I’m going out in the dark and closing the door after work.

• @bearrepublicwoodww
    @bearrepublicwoodww Před 2 lety

Great door!!!!

• @wadeschaefer1384
    @wadeschaefer1384 Před 2 lety

I saw Hidden heights farm’s video and I am very interested in the chicken run door. It looks like it is very well constructed.

• @BackHomeAgain
    @BackHomeAgain Před 2 lety +1

Walker Farm Fam sent me... they are one of the best channels on CZcams! ❤ I would love to win one of these automatic doors... the door I currently have is super complicated and doesn't always work. I lost my entire flock last year due to a door malfunction and I'm worried it may happen again... I feel like your Run Chicken automatic door would be the solution to my problem ❤

• @tracyconant4930
    @tracyconant4930 Před 2 lety

Walker Farm Fam set me. Looks like a awesome door.

• @grannylanna7940
    @grannylanna7940 Před 2 lety

Hidden heights farm sent me u have a great door

• @dianecline8422
    @dianecline8422 Před 2 lety +1

Walker Farm Fam sent me. I love the fact that your doors are waterproof. Here in East Tennessee the rain in super intense often during the summer so anything I use must be able to stand up the extreme moisture /humidity.

• @lisamoore2729
    @lisamoore2729 Před 2 lety

I’m about to build my chicken coup this looks interesting

• @OO-iw1vx
    @OO-iw1vx Před 2 lety

Looks like a good product

• @HappyLandFarms
    @HappyLandFarms Před 2 lety

These are very nice

• @brushmountainhomestead2918

Homesteadonomics sent me. I would love one of your doors. We have a terrible problem with predators day and night.

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your message. You can order it on our website: run-chicken.com/shop/

• @blumerlredpilledgirl8958

Came from Walker Farm Fam.

• @OanhHuuNguyen78
    @OanhHuuNguyen78 Před rokem

Got it a month ago,, love it❤

• @lynnpinson4008
    @lynnpinson4008 Před 2 lety

Hidden Heights Farm sent me! yea!

• @xdejohn
    @xdejohn Před 2 lety

I like your door. Hidden heights kevin showed it and offered to give away one. I'm hoping to win one!

• @hollylovepeace
    @hollylovepeace Před rokem +3

My door is less than 5 mo old and is flashing a series of lights RED/GREEN/BLUE. What does this mean?

• @Rastinny
      @Rastinny Před rokem

Should only be flashing blue at dawn and dusk. Just email them they will respond very fast

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your comment. If you have some questions or you need some help just contact our techical support on: info@run-chicken.com They will help you. They are here 24/7 for our customers (FOR REAL 24/7)

• @philippierce4742
      @philippierce4742 Před rokem

What did you find out?

• @user-zn4cn3yf9l
    @user-zn4cn3yf9l Před rokem

Excellent coop door easy to set up and mount. Very well made and according to the box not from Communist China.

• @runchickendoor

Thank you for your comment. We are glad that are one of our satisfied customers of the Run-chicken door.

• @dashan3406
    @dashan3406 Před 2 lety +2

I see you can find answers quickly if you don't know some function or are confused about what to do.🐓

• @caracampbell4442
    @caracampbell4442 Před rokem

Can you set a specific closing time but use the light sensor for opening? For example, letting the light sensor open in the morning but have it set to close at 8pm?

• @runchickendoor

Hello Cara. Yes. You have separate settings for opening and closing. You can check out the configurator here: run-chicken.com/conf/#/

• @imaslowlerner
    @imaslowlerner Před 2 lety

Can it be set to open at 3:pm and close at 9: pm? I have guineas that hang out later than my chickens and the reason for letting them out at 3 is to prevent them from laying eggs all over the place. Listening to your video I think this is the unit that I need.

• @runchickendoor
      @runchickendoor  Před 2 lety

YES, it can work on Light Sensor or integrated Timer (so you can set any specific time for opening and closing).

• @belindawhitson8488
    @belindawhitson8488 Před 2 lety

Was sent by walker farm fam, and would love an auto door for my coop.

• @lc91902
    @lc91902 Před 2 lety +1

Walker Farm Family sent me.
    I'd love to win one of these doors after losing my entire flock and having to start over this year. Thank you Run-Chicken for sponsoring this giveaway.

• @tnyberg67
    @tnyberg67 Před rokem

So how to train the chickens? Do they just figure it out after a few days? What if you get a really dark cloudy day will the doors close? I'd love one of these doors for when we are not home. How about a solar option?

• @runchickendoor

There's no need for training! At first, they are a little surprised, but really soon get used to it completely. No, cloudy days wouldn't lead the door to close, because the sensor is highly sensible.

• @tnyberg67
      @tnyberg67 Před rokem

@@runchickendoor is there any programing for cold weather or can I choose not to open it if we are gone for a week on vacation?

• @castormound
    @castormound Před 2 lety

The flashing blue light before it closes. Do chickens get acclimated to seeing that
    blue light and go into the coop before the door closes?

• @havenmilton8476
    @havenmilton8476 Před 2 lety

WFF sent me over would the run chicken door opener

• @redroseco6096
    @redroseco6096 Před 2 lety +1

How to get it to factor mode. As Ive b put new batteries in it need to be re set and I cant figure it out but i think factor mode works....?

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your comment. If you have some questions or you need some help just contact our techical support on: info@run-chicken.com They will help you. They are here 24/7 for our customers (FOR REAL 24/7)

• @kevintucker8803
    @kevintucker8803 Před rokem

I checked tracking for our order, an attempt to deliver was made but message says " mailbox full" however our mailbox is not big enough to hold a package that size and would either have to be put in the larger delivery box and a key to that box left in our mailbox or the package should have been left at our local post office but neither happened so I'm not sure where it's at or where they tried to delivery it??? Says it should be delivered again tomorrow, we'll see.

• @jackway2408
    @jackway2408 Před 2 lety

Walker farm family sent me over

• @FluffyFanny142
    @FluffyFanny142 Před 2 lety

Walker farm fam sent me.

• @cozzy1953
    @cozzy1953 Před 2 lety

Run Chicken give me that automatic door ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• @ingeniousmechanic
    @ingeniousmechanic Před 2 lety

Battery life? And can it be opened manually if the battery dies? Thanks

• @ingeniousmechanic
      @ingeniousmechanic Před 2 lety +1

I should have watched the whole video before questions.

• @giulianoMX
    @giulianoMX Před 2 lety

Not sure what happened to mine. Batteries came installed, so I removed them to be able to do the installation and once I installed them back then the door wouldn't open or close automatically 20 minutes after sunrise or 20 minutes after sunset. It has remained open for days already. I had reset it to default factory mode twice already by holding the button 20 seconds and then hearing a beeping sound and the door move slightly down and up but not luck, what should I do?

• @runchickendoor
      @runchickendoor  Před 2 lety +1

Hi Manuel if you have any problem please contact our customers support team on this email: info@run-chicken.com

• @borkietta
    @borkietta Před rokem

What i have to do if the door is always open and it's flashing always blue white and red lights and even pressing button it made nothing ?

• @runchickendoor

Hi @borkietta . Thank you for your comment. You need to reset the door. Take out the batteries for 1 minute. If you have any problems with your door, please contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7 here: info@run-chicken.com

• @philippierce4742
    @philippierce4742 Před rokem

Ours isn't working. Flashing blue green and red. When I push button it downtown do anything

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your comment. If you have any problems with your door, please contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7 here: info@run-chicken.com

• @amandaschmuck5223
    @amandaschmuck5223 Před 2 lety

My chicken run T50 stopped working automatically. It’s less than a year old. It worked still just by hitting the button. I uninstalled it to change the batteries and now it’s not working at all… i put new batteries in it and it doesn’t light up or move the gear/ door. Please help.

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your comment. If you will EVER have some questions or you will need some help just contact our techical support on: info@run-chicken.com They will help you. They are here 24/7 for our customers (FOR REAL 24/7)

• @TheCautionwetpaint
    @TheCautionwetpaint Před 2 lety +1

can you control the closing and opening remotely?

• @Josef_R
      @Josef_R Před rokem +1

No.

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your comment. No, you cannot. But 96% of our customers are really satisfied to use our door with the light sensor or program it with VLC (phone, tablet or laptop) and the door are open and closed when our customers want :)

• @CygnusOrb
    @CygnusOrb Před 6 měsíci

Congratulation won't work fir me. No Batch number to enter in the app. 4 numbers followed by one number a period and a letter. Supposed to ge all numbers?

• @runchickendoor
      @runchickendoor  Před 6 měsíci

Hello there. In case the batch number on your device is not in the format of XXXX-XXXX, enter 0000-0000 to skip this step.

• @ADVNevada
    @ADVNevada Před 2 lety +1

i need one I can control with wifi

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your comment. We don´t have this options. But 96% of our customers are really satisfied to use our door with the light sensor or program it with VLC (phone, tablet or laptop) and the door are open and closed when our customers want :)

• @pamjaramillo1770
    @pamjaramillo1770 Před 2 lety

Walker Farm sent me ….I’d love to win a RunChicken door as I’m designing my very first coop now!!!!

• @nickhyatt5281
    @nickhyatt5281 Před 2 lety

Having problems accessing your website. It doesnt exist. I need to program the door to a specific time.

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your comment. If you will EVER have some questions or you will need some help just contact our techical support on: info@run-chicken.com They will help you. They are here 24/7 for our customers (FOR REAL 24/7). Our website: run-chicken.com/

• @josephruggieri7463
    @josephruggieri7463 Před 11 měsíci

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU USE SAND AS YOUR BASE IN THE RUN OR COOP WILL STOP WORKING.

• @runchickendoor
      @runchickendoor  Před 11 měsíci

Hi @josephruggieri7463 Thank you for your comment. You need to reset the door. Take out the batteries for 1 minute. If you have any problems with your door, please contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7 here: info@run-chicken.com

• @mindalick8867
    @mindalick8867 Před 2 lety

hoping for that free chicken door give a way............unemployed

• @runchickendoor

Hi. Thank you for your comment. We have sometimes give away doors on our Facebook and Instagram page. You just need to follow us and be active on our social medias.

• @s1ime369
    @s1ime369 Před 2 lety

Am I the only dumbass that can’t figure out how to manually set the close time?

• @runchickendoor

• @shawnmartisko1966
    @shawnmartisko1966 Před 2 lety

Walker farm family sent me over