Komentáře • 13

• @rileyuktv6426
    @rileyuktv6426 Před rokem +1

Being upfront, delighted I’m here before 1 million views😊

• @slhibbs
    @slhibbs Před rokem +4

that's the forth time i've watched this video

• @jasonbarnesbefuddledprofessor

Really informative great stuff well done please do more stuff like this it helps us newbie's alot. ❤️

• @fourseasonscampers
      @fourseasonscampers  Před rokem +1

Hi Jason - thanks for the feedback . We have just completed our T6.1 VW California Ocean video (this one was for T6 ) so will let you know when it’s up! We are also currently filming a load of how to fix videos too! Hopefully you’ll enjoy!

• @ahmed_almansoori
    @ahmed_almansoori Před rokem

شرح بسيط ومميز

• @kajakmannen1666
    @kajakmannen1666 Před rokem +1

02:15 Informative video, but I guess she meant 220V instead of 12V?

• @fourseasonscampers
      @fourseasonscampers  Před rokem +2

Hi Ivan...yes! Well spotted! We will be recording our VW California Ocean T6.1s soon so will make sure we get the script right next time. Thanks for viewing. Liz

• @inn0x
    @inn0x Před 2 lety +6

I hope your manual shows people how to use that awning winder PROPERLY. 😏

• @fourseasonscampers

It does indeed! As we do at our handovers before hire too. Thank you though for pointing out - Liz

• @slhibbs
    @slhibbs Před rokem

Do you do older vans, I'm looking for 12 plate - 14 plate

• @fourseasonscampers
      @fourseasonscampers  Před rokem

Sorry for the delayed response! No all our vehicles are less than 2 years old so that when we sell them on after rental there is still a minimum of 1 year VW warranty

• @KhiKho1001
    @KhiKho1001 Před rokem +1

Are the sidewall of the roof waterproof?

• @fourseasonscampers

Yes the sidewalls are as waterproof as a normal tent. So in torrential horizontal rain for a long period of time they might saturate and eventually allow internal dripping but this is rare. We have a large fleet of VW California Oceans that go out in all weathers in Scotland and we probably get one phone call a year to say that there is a slight drip coming in. This is always because people have had the roof up in torrential rain for 8 hours +. We always advise customers to point the rear of the roof into the weather if possible. There are products on the market that can increase waterproofing and you can also buy external covers.