In The Hands - Contax T3

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 22. 08. 2024

Komentáře • 4

• @monochromios
    @monochromios Před 3 měsíci +4

I bought my T3 the day it was released in Europe in 2001. It has been with me since then, every day, everywhere I went. So far, its only issue has been its "single tooth" for film loading, which lasted about 5 years. I bought a roll of tape back then to attack the film to the winding spool, and I did not even consider having a repair (it means changing the whole motorized spool). If a photographer's favorite camera is the one he uses most, then the T3 is mine. Thank you for sharing, and enjoy.

• @DecentGatsby
    @DecentGatsby Před 3 měsíci +1

Lovely little camera-it’s such a shame that one of its major flaws is the inflated price tag. IMO there is absolutely no logical reason why you should spend this much money on a film point and shoot given the overwhelming options with that much money (but hey, if you have the money, go for it!)
    I bought a “well used” one for $1600 with a 4 year extended warranty. It’s been brilliant, the lens cover doesn’t close but that’s it. I can’t wait to see what you make with it!

• @ronnyboi9813
    @ronnyboi9813 Před 3 měsíci

Are you planning a in the hands or review of the GR21? You've shown one in a couple of your past videos