Modern Wireless CarPlay & Android Auto Display - CarPodGo T3

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 10. 09. 2024

Komentáře • 26

• @SimpleCarGuy
    @SimpleCarGuy  Před 8 měsíci +4

Use the discount code ‘CarpodGo Good’ for an additional $50 off. This offer is valid until March 1, 2024.
    *NOTE:* For optimal stability and to prevent potential detachment, it's best if the CarpodGo device is in contact with the car's surface when using the larger mount. This added support is crucial for ensuring the device remains securely in place.

• @Hiddos
      @Hiddos Před 7 měsíci

The discount code doesn't currently work sadly. FYI

• @bimmerfan6538
    @bimmerfan6538 Před 7 měsíci

Great review! love that you jump straight to the point but also explain everything else through the video

• @CO84trucker
    @CO84trucker Před 4 měsíci

Definitely on my shopping list... I'm thinking that an ideal location (in my Toyota Tacoma) would be on the center console just below the stereo & HVAC controls. Due to the inherent design of Toyota Tacomas, mounting accessories on the windshield or dashboard can be challenging but either way these carplay/android auto screens do seem like a viable alternative to swapping out head unit!

• @jgarcia1925
    @jgarcia1925 Před 6 měsíci

that good old wheeling illinois. miss my commute to work there and hanging out watching the planes takes off at the regional airport while having lunch lol

• @SimpleCarGuy
      @SimpleCarGuy  Před 6 měsíci +2

Never thought I'd hear someone reminisce about Wheeling! They do have a pretty nice airport to watch small planes.

• @jgarcia1925
      @jgarcia1925 Před 6 měsíci +1

@@SimpleCarGuy that’s about the only thing I liked lol. My lunch breaks. Did not enjoy the job lol 😂

• @sidharthkr6764
    @sidharthkr6764 Před 3 měsíci

Is there a way to change the initial bootup car picture??

• @RO-cl3ux
    @RO-cl3ux Před 5 měsíci

Do they sell this model on Amazon without the backup camera? Might make it a bit cheaper?

• @TurdFerguson149
    @TurdFerguson149 Před 4 měsíci

Thanks for the video, have you tried the rear view camera?

• @leryeo
    @leryeo Před 7 měsíci +1

Does Navigation instructions and music playback both come from the car stereo via Bluetooth?
    Also does the screen allow pinch to zoom when you use Google Maps or Waze?

• @kenjude1
      @kenjude1 Před 7 měsíci

Yes to the first question. If your phone currently connects to your car unit by Bluetooth, select display only mode and allow your car stereo to keep doing the audio work. Only received mine yesterday so haven’t tried pinch to zoom.

• @leryeo
      @leryeo Před 7 měsíci

@@kenjude1 when you have time to text the pinch to zoom can you let me know if it works, thanks

• @kenjude1
      @kenjude1 Před 6 měsíci

No pinch to zoom as far a I can tell.

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq Před 6 měsíci

@@leryeo Carplay does not support multi-touch in all models.

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq Před 6 měsíci

@@kenjude1 Carplay does not support multi-touch in all models.

• @MCS.2012
    @MCS.2012 Před 2 měsíci

How do you link steering wheel controls

• @jza_23
    @jza_23 Před 3 měsíci

Can you airplay on this device?

• @Peterdjega
    @Peterdjega Před 6 měsíci +1

No back up camera or rearview camera

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq Před 6 měsíci

Supports 1080p ahd reversing image. You can select this accessory on the order screen.

• @prashantkarkalakini3218
    @prashantkarkalakini3218 Před 7 měsíci

Does the screen support pinch to zoom ?

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq Před 6 měsíci

Carplay does not support multi-touch in all models.

• @rickyaslan2794
    @rickyaslan2794 Před 7 měsíci

I heard android auto doesnt work to well with small app sizes and screen resolution do you have any info about this thanks

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq Před 6 měsíci +1

Android auto official widescreen resolution is not very friendly, referring to BMW or Mercedes-Benz widescreen models can be found that Android auto font is relatively small, but we optimized this problem in the latest week's firmware, the current icon size and font are more appropriate. Firmware release is available on the official website

• @jqb261
      @jqb261 Před 5 měsíci

​@pro-tl3vq I just ordered this t3 pro model a couple days ago, will this updated firmware for android auto come pre-installed?

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq Před 5 měsíci

@@jqb261 yes