Torchlight Infinite - Groundshaker Rosa Update! Blasting T8!

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 30. 12. 2023
  • Yo guys just a quick update on my character as i was getting a few questions of how to progress, if you're on EU look for "MilkyShakesIt" on the ladder to see my gear. Going to be grinding out some Flame Elementium and then looking at a Frostbitten Heart build next!
  • Hry

Komentáře • 31

• @toadtube
    @toadtube Před 6 měsíci

gg!happy new yurrrrrrrr

• @lootmaster1337
    @lootmaster1337 Před 6 měsíci

Thanks for the video, as someone who just recently went back into tl maybe change the structure of your videos a bit.
    First a bit of a showcase on how the build plays and then into the whole gearing etc.
    currently playing autobomber moto myself but really lacking guidance on where to go at 96 t8+ gear, wish there were more creators like you, your fe guides from last league helped me a lot

• @KohanWolf
    @KohanWolf Před 5 měsíci +1

What does life source, Bull rage and spiral strike have on them?

• @Sinistrality17
    @Sinistrality17 Před 6 měsíci

Any chance you could say/go over your cards for mapping?

• @markusgeiger4011
    @markusgeiger4011 Před 6 měsíci

Hey milky, nice vid as always!
    Which Build would you say should be the strongest with roughly 1K FE invested?

• @hamedameri9910
      @hamedameri9910 Před 5 měsíci

try whirlwind blade lethal flash, for first time i got to do t8 and took t8 traveler one death. although i made mine energyshield based even with budget version im doing 10b dps which is ok for now, farming to make another build

• @jdhi5279
    @jdhi5279 Před 5 měsíci

Any opinion on the legendary relic for her?

• @rohankaul3637
    @rohankaul3637 Před 5 měsíci

Isn't steel stagnation legendary weapon the best weapon due to additional demolisher charge damage here?

• @nathansfishing2620
    @nathansfishing2620 Před 5 měsíci

Do you have a build guide

• @romancervek1218
    @romancervek1218 Před 5 měsíci

Am I crazy or his char isnt in EU ladder? Tried to filter through abilities, gear, various combinations and nothing with name "MilkyShakesIt" is there.

• @marcojosezgimenez
    @marcojosezgimenez Před 5 měsíci

Is there an update of this

• @Ilikemovies1560
    @Ilikemovies1560 Před 6 měsíci

How much crit should I have before switching to instant smash also is it crit rating or crit chance you need before switching to instant smash also I’m following your maxroll guide should I get innate curse with vulnerability and seal conversion before anything else that way I can passively have vulnerability instead of manually casting vulnerability like I am now because my Rosa is low leveled when I have enough energy or should I focus on my active skills? Hope your able to understand my question sorry if it’s confusing to understand I also hope your able to reply as I know your a very busy person.

• @mickMahaus32
      @mickMahaus32 Před 5 měsíci

once you hit lv 60 you can get alot of energy fairly easily a body armour alone can give you 100+ energy. innate curse vulnerability and cast on crit fixate adds alot of dmg

• @nguyentri3608
    @nguyentri3608 Před 6 měsíci +5

Can you update the train rehan build? Even a builder would be good enough. Torchlight infinite still doesn't have enough good content creators like you

• @AbrahamLincoln_
      @AbrahamLincoln_ Před 6 měsíci

Maxroll guide works for me. I'm doing T6 now. Don't know about further maps but donthecrown is doing endgame with it so it should be OK skill. That being said I'd like an update from Milky as well :D

• @VacaAlpha
    @VacaAlpha Před 6 měsíci

are you capped spell block chance with those items? Im at 70% if I change my hero trait to precise steamroll
    if you are capped, where are you getting it from? I know there's some on the tree, but idk about the rest

• @Milkybk_
      @Milkybk_  Před 6 měsíci

I’m not capped, you can get an affix on shield if you feel you need to block spell

• @jdhi5279
      @jdhi5279 Před 6 měsíci

im using two swords with block chance on em

• @ILikeGuns1992
    @ILikeGuns1992 Před 6 měsíci

Is she free / can be bought with hero emblems?

• @nathansfishing2620
    @nathansfishing2620 Před 4 měsíci

I have followed your ju8ced build and my dps on character is 1.1m so more than yours and I am having trouble higher than 8-2 and couldn't beat the portal boss for 8-+ as not doing enough damage

• @laguirre9395
    @laguirre9395 Před 5 měsíci

Still no party with friends.

• @Milkybk_
      @Milkybk_  Před 5 měsíci

They said probably in the mid season mate 🤞🏻

• @user-tb3qu8ii3m
    @user-tb3qu8ii3m Před 5 měsíci

!sheet

• @Alwayzcum1fst
    @Alwayzcum1fst Před 6 měsíci

TLI is for people who can't hang in POE

• @Alleyezonjimz
      @Alleyezonjimz Před 6 měsíci +11

Nah, for people who also enjoy PoE, but enjoys the QoL in TL.

• @Milkybk_
      @Milkybk_  Před 6 měsíci

Let em know dude

• @efir1471
      @efir1471 Před 6 měsíci +3

I play TLI because im to rich in poe and there is no meaning playing anymore.

• @PeneLoco17cm
    @PeneLoco17cm Před 6 měsíci

imagine shilling this much