Tekken 8 - R2Wind (Asuka) vs JDCR (Dragunov) - High Level Match T8

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 31. 01. 2024
  • Welcome to FGC Hub - we publish matches of your favourite players, for your favourite fighting games.
    Hope you have fun!
  • Hry

Komentáře • 38

• @Houji01
    @Houji01 Před 5 měsíci +13

Damn that Asuka player deserved that win but until JDCR finally woke up in the later half, it was a comeback waiting to happen. Such a good fight.
    Best Asuka I've seen in a while. They had JDCR on the ropes for a minute there, good freaking match

• @phamquanghien7062
      @phamquanghien7062 Před 5 měsíci +3

lmao JDCR had 30 mins lab to counter Asuka rageart after this, turn out jump over is better than sidestep it.

• @Dwilldtw
    @Dwilldtw Před 5 měsíci +11

That asuka is a fucking god

• @ssgcheddar5785
    @ssgcheddar5785 Před 5 měsíci +3

2:26 Combo into Wall into Unblockable Setup into another combo.... DEATH 😂 OD AS HELL!

• @lasadil2865
    @lasadil2865 Před 5 měsíci +2

As an Asuka main this was a treat, holy!

• @BasicSneedEducation
    @BasicSneedEducation Před 5 měsíci

This Asuka is nice

• @diegosclama1265
    @diegosclama1265 Před 5 měsíci

Asuka is my main from Tekken 5,but this time is embarassing.... So slow, so much moves weak and prevedibles... Need a buff now....

• @Ronnytrials
    @Ronnytrials Před 5 měsíci +1

This is the most unbalanced game ever made. chars totally unproportional. Some have many tools, others have a few. They nerfed Asuka who was mid/low tier, and buff king, Dragunov... Victor, har sword, knives, blades, sword, teleport, and has buffed throws, I will never undertstand what is in harada's mind. The Side step is crappy still. Inconsistent. They brought back that long Asuka's animation for FF1 whiff back, why!!!! The did that in tekken 7, then deleted it, now, harada brings that back again, for the god sake, for this and other things that I stopped playing tekken.

• @treyking2066
      @treyking2066 Před 5 měsíci +6

Wahh wahhh 🍼👶

• @Banshuush
      @Banshuush Před 5 měsíci

Womp Womp Asuka can stay shit. Womp Womp. Trash design.

• @freddiesale6244
      @freddiesale6244 Před 5 měsíci

lol learn which side to step

• @Banshuush
      @Banshuush Před 5 měsíci

@@freddiesale6244 I know the match up. Doesn't mean she isn't absolutely boring to play against or as.

• @freddiesale6244
      @freddiesale6244 Před 5 měsíci

wait im not even replying to u hahaha@@Banshuush

• @OmniManEmpire
    @OmniManEmpire Před 5 měsíci

this is where you know that Jdcr is not that good , all he was ding was spaming thsoe drag cheap moves , wihtout it he is nothing , brain dead char

• @gronm69
      @gronm69 Před 5 měsíci +5

literally day 4 of the game LMAO pros will test everything first, pretty bold to say that about one of the best tekken players out there too

• @OmniManEmpire

@@gronm69 jdcr is not best player anymore since 6 years , he couldnt reach top 8 anymore , ulsan , knee , lowhigh , ash , atif , even anakin , shadow etc could reach top 8 than jdcr

• @gronm69
      @gronm69 Před 5 měsíci +3

@@OmniManEmpire yeah right playing lower tier characters against players who constantly play the best of the best characters, jdcr believed in his picks which were greatly underpowered but this game drag seems great so maybe he can enjoy the game again, i love how people can so quickly just cast away all the other tournament results from pro players just because hahaha

• @OmniManEmpire

@@gronm69 yah I love you too muah

• @Banshuush
      @Banshuush Před 5 měsíci +3

Such a stupid take 😂😂😂. Even top 8 players acknowledge that jdcr is one of the best and has movement like no other. L .