THE PERFECT RADIO - Almost!!! Jumper T15

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 12. 09. 2024

Komentáře • 43

• @UAVfutures
    @UAVfutures  Před 19 dny +4

WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT. GIMBALS or touch screen and antenna?

• @ItsMeKevinFPV
      @ItsMeKevinFPV Před 19 dny

Gimballs and antenna in my opinion.

• @HaraldLabout
      @HaraldLabout Před 19 dny

Gimbals

• @MrJohnston123
      @MrJohnston123 Před 19 dny

Reliability - and Jumper is the worst in this regard, no matter how cheap, the level of quality is consistently low

• @JD-FPV
      @JD-FPV Před 19 dny +4

I've seen a few people mod in ago01, and Jumper have said full CNC option is coming in the future. I would rather have the screen and add-in the gimbals later. From using this for a few weeks, I haven't got any complaints at the standard gimbals, already giving me a performance increase over my Zorro with ag01 mini

• @TeleportFPV
      @TeleportFPV Před 19 dny

Internal antenna or foldable for the old “box” would be great.

• @NorgeSquad
    @NorgeSquad Před 18 dny +6

I use the X9D still as my daily driver Radio. Got ELRS on it tho and some M9 Hall gimbals and Five33 stick ends. but I'm not feeling its holding me back

• @JD-FPV
    @JD-FPV Před 19 dny +2

I have converted my right shoulder button to latching as I also like to arm on the right. I used a soldering iron and cheap solder sucker to remove the switch from its pcb and swap them across

• @k1ortia
    @k1ortia Před 18 dny +2

Still rocking a Flysky FS16x and a Taranis Qx7...no issues at all ...😉

• @galardo3303
    @galardo3303 Před 18 dny +4

As someone who flies drones and fixed wing i prefer the jumper. Setting up a fixed wing in edge tx without a touchscreen is a mess. It reminds me of the old Futaba and Multiplex times with the smol 2x4cm screens that looked like they were ripped out of a nokia 3310. Also here in europe the price difference is massive. 155€ for the Jumper and 215€ for the crush. but u could get the old boxer for just 110€ if u dont care about the screen and gimbals its a compelling option. But ill never go back to a radio without a touch screen. Setting up a model on my FrSky x20 (with elrs module ofc) is so easy and quick. Only thing what irritates me is the path FrSky is going with their stuff.....

• @MrDumbdane
      @MrDumbdane Před 18 dny

the Boxer crush is 169 euro on their website.

• @trakaill
      @trakaill Před 18 dny +1

Absolutely my thought. The touch screen is incredible for fixed wing. I'm trying the jumper T15 soon

• @SkermiebroTech
    @SkermiebroTech Před 18 dny +2

can we get a zoom in count?

• @senor_drone
    @senor_drone Před 19 dny +1

For EU: As of right now, in Aliexpress, the crush is at least 210 euros, and the jumper around 145.
    With those prices I wouldn’t recommend the boxer to new pilots or anyone that is not an “all cnc gimbal lover” 😅
    But then again I still use a QX7 😂 with potentiometer gimbals that is 8 years old soooo

• @senor_drone
      @senor_drone Před 18 dny

@@MrDumbdane mmmm, that’s not EU price I think. It doesnt include VAT

• @MrDumbdane
      @MrDumbdane Před 18 dny

@@senor_drone yeah, just read their vat info, and it’s not included. That sucks.

• @brunovelho6488
    @brunovelho6488 Před 13 dny

i had a t20 with this gimbals, first 2 months using was wonderful, and then they started screaming, ive opened and tryed to fix it, without success, i gave jumper 2 chances, with 2 radios, and now im with boxer, for me, the perfect radio, i dont plan to go back to jumper.

• @gluino
    @gluino Před 19 dny +1

6:07 can you elaborate what was the AETR mixup? Do Jumper and Radiomaster not have the same conventions?

• @cpfpv6410
    @cpfpv6410 Před 19 dny +1

I still use a TX16S but feel like the T20 is the most desirable radio in my opinion

• @bitterrootfpv2207
    @bitterrootfpv2207 Před 18 dny

Coming from the tx16s, i have gotten used to having the touch screen since it's become operational. I like it. I got it when it came out with the screen not usable yet. As far as the gimbals, I'm good with the standard ones. I don't think gimbal type is not going to make me fly any better.

• @johncarold
    @johncarold Před 18 dny

Hi Stew, Great video and review of the Perfect Radio. We'll coming from 55 years in the Hobby, it's FUTABA, lol, but for quads, it's RadioMaster or JUMPER. And the touch screen is nice, but it's not a game changer. Thanks for the video and info on the difference between the radio's. HAPPY FLYING. P.S. The arm switch is on̈ the left top and mode 2, OK , ok

• @baggszilla
    @baggszilla Před 13 dny

TEAR FOR LIFE!!!

• @TeleportFPV
    @TeleportFPV Před 19 dny +1

Team-RIGHT ARM SWITCH!

• @brucemcleod5575
    @brucemcleod5575 Před 19 dny

Still rocking accst qx7 and xlite - touch screen is a luxury

• @prusafixer
    @prusafixer Před 18 dny +2

What amateur is doing the editing for this video? Those slow zoom-ins and rapid zoom-outs throughout the whole video are atrocious.

• @ChrisCroft77
    @ChrisCroft77 Před 18 dny +1

So Jumper has said they are going to be coming out with full CNC gimbals.
    I also did mod to my boxer to use the pocket’s folding antenna.

• @cristianosaturni
    @cristianosaturni Před 18 dny

Thank you ror the review. Is the antenna of the radiomaster not upgradeable? And if it is, are there no aftermarket foldaable antennas?

• @JustPlaneChris
      @JustPlaneChris Před 18 dny

I've seen a video where someone modified the boxer to use the pocket folding antenna. It requires a 3D printed adapter and a pretty extensive disassembly of the radio.

• @cristianosaturni
      @cristianosaturni Před 18 dny

@@JustPlaneChris ah, thanks! They should make it upgradeable. In this hobby we need to demand modularity and upgreadability

• @pr3vail
    @pr3vail Před 18 dny

Love ya stu!

• @Xenon0000000
    @Xenon0000000 Před 18 dny

What about this Jumper T15 vs the normal non crush version of the Radiomaster Boxer?

• @trakaill
      @trakaill Před 18 dny +1

@@Xenon0000000 I don't own either of these tx but I just purchased the T15, on its way from chy-na. For me the touch screen is a massive necessity for fixed wing. The foldable antenna is a massive improvement over the boxer and I've heard people say they love the plastic gimbals of the T15 some even rate then over the AG01 so ultimately I thought at the $130 price point with the current sale this was my choice between the 3. The crush is massive value with the AG01 but I honestly don't think I'm at the skill level where this matters that much

• @tedrichardson1205
    @tedrichardson1205 Před 17 dny

Why didn't you let stickman steve do a trippy spin?

• @aNf0m0f0
    @aNf0m0f0 Před 19 dny

yay stew!

• @tweekFPV
    @tweekFPV Před 19 dny

👍🏻👍🏻

• @LadAus
    @LadAus Před 10 dny

Bro what's with the zooms 😂

• @rubberonasphalt
    @rubberonasphalt Před 19 dny

Where can I get it for $160? Or do you mean $160USD?

• @trakaill
      @trakaill Před 18 dny +1

I think he means USD. AliExpress had a pretty good sale at 130 + coupons if you spent extra cash so I did!

• @rubberonasphalt
      @rubberonasphalt Před 18 dny

@@trakaill ooh, i got a few hours left on that sale. thanks! Kinda wish he gave both USD and AUD prices, considering he's an Aussie from QLD

• @cajah1000
      @cajah1000 Před 9 dny

Just changed from frsky Xlite pro after a few flight years due to it wearing out finally causing some kind of yaw glitch. I seem to be fine with the gimbles and the right button seems to be great with my street league builds for an easy boost button. Love the screen for quick changes and a lot of telemetry boxes to set up for a first check before googles down and take off. Did have the AG on her pro light but can't tell much of a difference unless it wears out faster for me.

• @KiraDenys
    @KiraDenys Před 18 dny

AG01